February 15th, 2014 Fantasy - Western

lives4vacation1210 said:
Same here, on Deck 12. see you by the pool or lounging on the concierge sundeck! Hoping for a heatwave....

Awesome what room? Me too hoping for a heat wave !
Any kids? What are their ages?

Awesome what room? Me too hoping for a heat wave !
Any kids? What are their ages?

My son will be 13.5 and my daughter will be 11.5 during the trip. A good age to turn them loose for awhile so I can have some adult time!

OH, missed this. we are in room 12528. right on the corner.

My son will be 13.5 and my daughter will be 11.5 during the trip. A good age to turn them loose for awhile so I can have some adult time!

OH, missed this. we are in room 12528. right on the corner.

I'm such a fool I originally had 12510 and changed to 12016 because of our anniversary 4/16/98 :(

I'm such a fool I originally had 12510 and changed to 12016 because of our anniversary 4/16/98 :(

I got the last room on that side when I finally looked at where the system picked our room. I figured it's better for some reason since the other side was only half full?

Looking forward to this cruise too, it will be the 3rd on DCL for my DW, DS(9), and I. This time we are also looking forward to participating in the fish extenders.

hibes said:
Looking forward to this cruise too, it will be the 3rd on DCL for my DW, DS(9), and I. This time we are also looking forward to participating in the fish extenders.

Awesome! Where are you from? My 9 yr old made some great friends on our first DCL this Feb on the fantasy. He is looking forward to make friends on this one.

Bought our plane tickets today. Always nervous when buying 6 tickets at one shot, so decided not to wait. Ok airline at ok price. Was hoping for Delta but it was close to 300.00 more per person so United we go

Bought our plane tickets today. Always nervous when buying 6 tickets at one shot, so decided not to wait. Ok airline at ok price. Was hoping for Delta but it was close to 300.00 more per person so United we go

How exciting! I am hoping to get tickets on JetBlue but they won't be releasing Feb 2014 for a few months :( so excited for the cruise people are going to be so tired of hearing me talk about my cruise come Feb!

Awesome!

Yeah, we go JetBlu and they aren't out yet. We did book our two nights at Disney's Art of Animation for before the cruise! :yay:

We are doing Universal for a couple days before, but no rooms booked. Still debating Hard Rock or Portifino.

We are doing Universal for a couple days before, but no rooms booked. Still debating Hard Rock or Portifino.

We are too! And yes, still debating between the same two hotels. We stayed at the Royal Pacific before but it would be fun to explore a different location.

I am thinking of sneaking my 3 year old and myself over to the Magic Kingdom for one of the days though and my husband and 14 and 10 year old boys can stay the two day at Universal. The last time we were in the Magic kingdom the expansion of Fantasyland was not complete. Nothing better but a toddler's joy in that land!

We are too! And yes, still debating between the same two hotels. We stayed at the Royal Pacific before but it would be fun to explore a different location.

I am thinking of sneaking my 3 year old and myself over to the Magic Kingdom for one of the days though and my husband and 14 and 10 year old boys can stay the two day at Universal. The last time we were in the Magic kingdom the expansion of Fantasyland was not complete. Nothing better but a toddler's joy in that land!

With your 5 and my 7 we might have to talk about going halfers on a bus to Port Canaveral! lol

With your 5 and my 7 we might have to talk about going halfers on a bus to Port Canaveral! lol

not a bad plan actually! This cruise is so much more complex than our first because we sailed out of California and just drove to the port in our car (after a visit to Disneyland):) I need to start putting my head around the 'planes, trains, and automobiles' part of it. At least the boat part is known!

Booked our flights today, have been waiting for AA to post 2/23. My hubby prefers to come home a night before work, but I caught the best sun that Saturday after the cruise back at Disney's beach club and hope to catch it again. I compromised and booked the early flight on Sunday.

Just stopping by to say hello.. Time is sure flying by knowing our cruise is 299 days away is so exciting to me!!!!!

Just FYI, last time we got plane tix we were told by the airlines that when buying for a bigger family (6 of us), you should buy 3 at a time because if you search for 6 at once and there aren't 6 seats at a lower price, the airlines will charge the higher rate for all 6 seats. Not sure I explained that right.

We're still waiting for JetBlue to post their feb dates so we can get our tix.

Will also be on this cruise. Its going to be a big family reunion. This will be my 4th disney cruise and my husbands 2nd. We will be joined by my mom, dad and sister. (I don't know how many they are on now) my aunt and two twin cousins are also coming and this will be there first cruise and trip to wdw.

Yay! JetBlu finally came out with our departure date!!! We booked today for Feb 12! Mind you, we don't have a return flight yet.....but who wants to return, right??????;)

Hi Everybody, we are really happy to be joining you. We are TinkerbellUK's mum, dad and sister and we come from Manchester, England. It will be Bryan and Elaine's 6th cruise, and Hannah's 4th. It's a super celebration for us, my 60th birthday pixiedust: and our Coral wedding anniversary :lovestruc. It's also close to Elisa's 30th birthday and Elisa and Terry's 5th anniversary. As they live in Orlando, it will also be a family reunion. My sister pixiedust:is also hoping to book soon, it will be her and her twin daughters, aged 13. princess: princess: We can't wait to meet you all. :thumbsup2 ;

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter