February 15, 2015 Disney Magic WC Family and Kids Meet

Welcome js1102ss!

The shows alternate. For people with main dining, the shows are after dinner. For late dining, they are before dinner. On sea days they sometimes have a performance of the show during the day also. :)

WDW Here We Come (me-Angie), DH Jim, DS Josh (1mo shy of 9yr), DD Hailey (7yr)

2nd seating, but we hope to move to Main (kids like eating earlier)

We Definitely want to be in on the Fish Extenders group...we hear it's awesome! Best place to purchase an FE?

Hailey will have no problem going to any camp or making friends, but Josh is a bit shyer. We hope to help him find some friends to go to Marvel avengers Academy with...and fun at the pool!

So looking forward to this cruise and meeting y'all! Angie

WDW Here We Come (me-Angie), DH Jim, DS Josh (1mo shy of 9yr), DD Hailey (7yr)

2nd seating, but we hope to move to Main (kids like eating earlier)

We Definitely want to be in on the Fish Extenders group...we hear it's awesome! Best place to purchase an FE?

Hailey will have no problem going to any camp or making friends, but Josh is a bit shyer. We hope to help him find some friends to go to Marvel avengers Academy with...and fun at the pool!

So looking forward to this cruise and meeting y'all! Angie

Hi Angie
Sorry for the late reply but I've been underwater lately on projects. Welcome aboard,:cool1: and yes you may be on the FE. I'll PM you details

First time Disney Cruisers!! DH Jim, DD Danielle (12 yr old), DS Matthew (9 yr old)

1st seating
We Definitely want to be in on the Fish Extenders group...I hear it's awesome! Im going to try to attempt to make a FE, gulp!

So looking forward to this cruise and meeting everyone!

Fran

First time Disney Cruisers!! DH Jim, DD Danielle (12 yr old), DS Matthew (9 yr old)

1st seating
We Definitely want to be in on the Fish Extenders group...I hear it's awesome! Im going to try to attempt to make a FE, gulp!

So looking forward to this cruise and meeting everyone!

Fran

Hi Fran
On page 13 of the actual meet thread for this cruise half way down you will find the e mail for the group. I was replying to someone else in our group in that message, I think it is post 188. I think I replied to you in that thread as well. We have a lot of SR already broken into 3 groups for the FE. I can't post it again as rules say I can't but if you want to be part of this group you are welcome to by sending a message to that address.
I haven't figured out a way to bring it back here, technically challenging for the 70 SR already involved. This FE is closing tomorrow as previously voted on by all. Since you and a couple of others have posted here I will hold them for you for a few days. Please send a message though.
Thanks

Hello- Belac, I sent you a Private message,. Am I in for the FE for the 2/15/15 Disney magic cruise? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Fran

Hello- Belac, I sent you a Private message,. Am I in for the FE for the 2/15/15 Disney magic cruise? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Fran

I never got that PM, sorry dont know why. But, please see the meet thread for this group
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3222534&page=13

under post number 188 I have my direct contact info there. I have a space for you and will get you on, per my last post in that thread.
If for some reason you don't feel comfortable directly contacting me please post your details here. State room #, First Names, Children's ages, and any allergies, you can also let me know any celebrations or characters that are loved by your family. Then I have to figure out how to post the back to you. Thats why it was simpler to use the method we all set up prior to ban of other sites being mentioned or giving emails out.
Best
Tammy (Bela)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter