February 11, 2016 Disney Magic 3 night Bahamian Cruise

First time Disney cruisers who would love to join. Four of us: Dad (Mark), Mom (Darla), Big Brother (age 9 - favorite character Darth Vader), Little Sister (age 5 - favorite character Cinderella). Room 8028. Thanks for organizing.

First time Disney cruisers who would love to join. Four of us: Dad (Mark), Mom (Darla), Big Brother (age 9 - favorite character Darth Vader), Little Sister (age 5 - favorite character Cinderella). Room 8028. Thanks for organizing.
Thanks! You have been added to the list.

THE FISH EXTENDER GROUP CLOSES TOMORROW 01/12/2016 FOR THE FEBRUARY 11, 2016 SAILING ON THE DISNEY MAGIC. I will make sure the final list is updated at the top of group thread. It's time to prepare the Pixie Dust for our trip. We are so excited to share this experience with each of you!!!

THE FISH EXTENDER GROUP CLOSES TOMORROW 01/12/2016 FOR THE FEBRUARY 11, 2016 SAILING ON THE DISNEY MAGIC. I will make sure the final list is updated at the top of group thread. It's time to prepare the Pixie Dust for our trip. We are so excited to share this experience with each of you!!!
thank you for doing this!

REMINDER - I will close the Fish Extender group additions at 11:59 p.m. tomorrow, January 12, 2016. Please double check your information at the top of the thread to ensure it is correct. After tomorrow, if you have a stateroom change or cancellation of your trip (which I sincerely hope does not happen to anyone), please let me know so that I can keep each participants information current.

We are going to have a magical time! Excited that my cruise documents and luggage tags showed up in the mail today!!! This is getting real.
:donald: :tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::ccat::stitch::simba:

My family would love to participate in the FE.
Dad, Mom, Gracie (8), and Ellie (5)
Stateroom 2577
I would like an email of the others too

Last edited:
My family would love to participate in the FE.
Dad, Mom, Gracie (8), and Ellie (5)
Stateroom 2577
I would like an email of the others too

Hi Brandi. You have been added to the Fish Extender list. We are glad to have you join us. The list closes at 11:59 p.m. tonight so your timing was perfect! The current list is posted at the beginning of this thread (it's the second post and the one that contains all the rules etc.). Please let me know if you can't find it. I assumed that Gracie and Ellie were female but please confirm. Thanks.

Hi Brandi. You have been added to the Fish Extender list. We are glad to have you join us. The list closes at 11:59 p.m. tonight so your timing was perfect! The current list is posted at the beginning of this thread (it's the second post and the one that contains all the rules etc.). Please let me know if you can't find it. I assumed that Gracie and Ellie were female but please confirm. Thanks.
Yes, females

FISH EXTENDER LIST FOR DISNEY MAGIC (February 11th, 2016)

Please see top of the thread on the first page for a full list of participants.

----> MICKEY GROUP <---

This list is closed. The final confirmed fish extender group is set. It is time to start preparing your fish extender gifts and spreading pixie dust!!!

---> MINNIE GROUP <---

THIS LIST IS OPEN. Depending on the number of cabins participating when the Minnie Group closes there will be either (a) enough to make good sized group or (b) those in the Mickey group may choose to provide gifts to the Minnie group participants. If you are in the Mickey group and wish to also give to the Minnie group, please let me know so I can also add you to the Minnie group list.

Last edited:
UPDATE - We have a total of 8 cabins participating (see top of thread for the list). I have designated our 8 cabins as the "Mickey Group." I am fearful that there will be other people who wish to join now that I have closed the list. If that happens, I will create a "Minnie Group." Assuming enough families join the "Minnie Group" they can also do a Fish Extender gift exchange amongst the members of the Minnie Group. I will close the Minnie Group list seven (7) days prior to sailing. If there is only a couple of families that wish to join now that the deadline has passed, I will let folks know via the Disboards thread and advise that providing gifts is "optional."

I want to ensure that everyone feels the magic of this cruise. I can't wait to share this experience with you and your family.

28 Days to Go!!!

I've removed a few references that were against the board rules, just so everyone knows. I hope you all have a great cruise and wonderful time with your FEs~! :boat:

Sorry that we are late to the party. :worried: However, my daughter (age 4) and I would be interested in the Minnie Group!! Stateroom #7134 and no certain celebration or allergies. kurtbodell@yahoo.com
You have been added to the Minnie group. Please see the the top to the thread for the list and to confirm your information. Thanks

Hi folks. Our cruise is fast approaching. There are two fish extender groups right now, the Mickey Group and the Minnie Group. The Mickey group is closed and the Minnie group is still open. At this time, only one family is in the Minnie Group so a few of us from the Mickey Group have volunteered to also make gifts for the Minnie Group members. We wanted to be sure that the Minnie Group can participate too. Mickey Group members have the option of being in both groups if you would like. I have noted in red those in the Minnie Group who are also in the Mickey Group. Spreading the magic is very much a part of the Disney experience, so if you have an interest in making gifts for Minnie Group members too, please let me know so I can add you to that list as well. Remember, if someone is in the Mickey Group and also in the Minnie Group than you only need to do something for that family once. If you are in the Mickey Group, you are not obligated to make things for the Minnie Group unless you specifically tell me you want to join that group as well. Here is the current Minnie Group list which has only one family that that is not in the Mickey Group. Thanks.

Please see the top of the thread for a full list of fish extender participants from both the Mickey and Minnie Groups.

Last edited:
Hi folks. Our cruise is fast approaching. There are two fish extender groups right now, the Mickey Group and the Minnie Group. The Mickey group is closed and the Minnie group is still open. At this time, only one family is in the Minnie Group so a few of us from the Mickey Group have volunteered to also make gifts for the Minnie Group members. We wanted to be sure that the Minnie Group can participate too. Mickey Group members have the option of being in both groups if you would like. I have noted in red those in the Minnie Group who are also in the Mickey Group. Spreading the magic is very much a part of the Disney experience, so if you have an interest in making gifts for Minnie Group members too, please let me know so I can add you to that list as well. Remember, if someone is in the Mickey Group and also in the Minnie Group than you only need to do something for that family once. If you are in the Mickey Group, you are not obligated to make things for the Minnie Group unless you specifically tell me you want to join that group as well. Here is the current Minnie Group list which has only one family that that is not in the Mickey Group. Thanks.

---> MINNIE GROUP <---

THIS LIST IS OPEN. Depending on the number of cabins participating when the Minnie Group closes there will be either (a) enough to make good sized group or (b) those in the Mickey group may choose to provide gifts to the Minnie group participants. If you are in the Mickey group and wish to also give to the Minnie group, please let me know so I can also add you to the Minnie group list.

Stateroom 7134 (User Name: Kurt B)
  • Parent --
  • Daughter -- Female -- Age 4
Stateroom 6103 (User Name: JiminyLibbett).
  • Note: This family is also in the Mickey group.
  • Elizabeth (Mom) -- Female -- Favorite Character: Jiminy Cricket
  • David (Dad) -- Male -- Favorite Character: Mickey Mouse
  • Gail (Nana) -- Female -- Favorite Character: Fairy Godmothers
  • Addisyn -- Female -- Age 4 -- Favorite Character: Minnie Mouse
  • Special Occasion: 1st Disney Cruise
Stateroom 6514 (User Name: Arice)
  • NOTE: This family is also in the Mickey group.
  • Angie (Mom) -- Female -- Favorite Character: Evil Queen
  • Maddie -- Female -- Age 8
  • Special Occasion: 1st Disney Cruise
Thanks so much!! My Little Miss and I (dad) are looking forward to our first Disney Cruise. However, we are keeping our fingers crossed until we make it on board. We failed to pack the correct paperwork and was denied boarding on our last cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter