February 11, 2016 Disney Magic 3 night Bahamian Cruise

We would like to participate in the FE, but I'm a little confused about one of the rules.

"Gifts must be given to each cabin/guest on your FE list." Are you saying that we HAVE to give a separate gift to each PERSON/GUEST on the list? We cannot give cabin-gifts?

Cabin gifts are fine. Thanks

Welcome to the February 11, 2016 Fish Extender Group sailing on the Disney Magic from Port Canaveral. It's going to be a magical trip so please join us in the fish extender fun!

If you would like to participate in the fish extender group, would you please provide the following information so your party can be added to the list:

1- Name, age and number of participants
(If you would rather, just list boy or girl and their ages).

2- Stateroom #

3- Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc...).

4- Allergies or items prohibited (alcohol/candy/nuts etc...)

5- Favorite Character or Characters

6- Email address if you wish to receive an excel spreadsheet to use as a checklist prior to the cruise. The spreadsheet will contain the details of all those participating in your FE group.​

RULES:

Lets keep it FUN for the kids.

Gifts must be given to each cabin/guest on your FE list.

The list will close on January 12, 2016 (30 days from sailing) to allow everyone adequate time to make or purchase FE gifts for the guests in their respective FE groups.

I will periodically post an updated FE list within this post.

Let's make this lasting and magical memory for everyone.

* Please follow rules for FE. This is not a place to advertise!
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

:simba::earsboy::tigger:::MinnieMo:tinker::ccat::eeyore:::MickeyMo:goofy::dumbo:::MickeyMo:chewy:pooh::donald:princess:
Do we need to send an email to sign up for the fish extender? If so, what's the email address?

Do we need to send an email to sign up for the fish extender? If so, what's the email address?

Glad you would like to join us. We are going to have a great time. No need to email. You can be added to the fish extender group by simply giving us a few details in this thread.

2- Stateroom #

How many cabins do we have so far? Now at Christmas is over, I can start thinking about the cruise! Can't wait!

How many cabins do we have so far? Now at Christmas is over, I can start thinking about the cruise! Can't wait!

At this time we have a confirmed total of 5 staterooms participating. Two additional people have inquired but not provided full information so I haven't been able to add them to the list. Current confirmed list is found at the top of the thread.

Last edited:
We would like to participate in the FE, but I'm a little confused about one of the rules.

"Gifts must be given to each cabin/guest on your FE list." Are you saying that we HAVE to give a separate gift to each PERSON/GUEST on the list? We cannot give cabin-gifts?

:simba::earsboy::tigger:::MinnieMo:tinker::ccat::eeyore:::MickeyMo:goofy::dumbo:::MickeyMo:chewy:pooh::donald:princess:
[/QUOTE]
Do you want to be added to the fish extender list? If so, please provide your information (see top of thread). We hope you can join us as we are going to have a magical time. Thanks.

All those who are participating in the Fish Extender fun, I have updated the list and posted it at the top of the thread. Please double check your information and let me know if I need to change anything. We are going to have a magical time.

Do you want to be added to the fish extender list? If so, please provide your information (see top of thread). We hope you can join us as we are going to have a magical time. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I would like to be added. See information below.

• Dad, Mom, Big Sister (6) and Little Sister (4)

2- Stateroom #

• N/A, although a Valentine's Day theme might be super cute

• N/A

• Ariel, Anna and Elsa

Thanks for the update! It is kinda nice to see a smaller group, last cruise we had over 35 cabins divided in to 4 groups.

Do you want to be added to the fish extender list? If so, please provide your information (see top of thread). We hope you can join us as we are going to have a magical time. Thanks.

Yes, I would like to be added. See information below.

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful. Amorice Law you have been added to the list.

First time DCL cruise. We would like to participate in the FE exchange. There are five of us. Mom, Nana, Bedste, Daughter (5) and Son (2). Stateroom 6120. Please let me know what else you need. So excited!!!

Can you tell me whether Bedste is a man or woman? I am working on fish extender gifts and want to be sure I choosing the right thing. If not, that's okay as I can do something universal but wanted to check with you first. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter