Feb 4 - 11 - Anyone going during that time?

:banana: Wow, there are going to be alot of DISers at POR!

Me and a friend will be there from Feb. 2-Feb. 6. I'll be looking for everyones lime green!!!

Candi

Anyone going these times? :cool1: Staying at the Poly.

Up to date weather reports: :sunny:
Put in 10 day weather forecast in Orlando, FL
I have since October, and I am leaving in a two weeks..........
(getting ready)

I am packed, and ready to go................... :sunny:
we drive and cannot wait!!!! :moped: :moped:

This is sooo cool that so many DISers will be there especially at WL. I will have the green mouse ear paint samples from Home Depot that have DIS in the ears and PrincessAurora in the face part. If you see me, please come up and say howdy! I will also put a tag on our door, feel free to slip notes, slices of cheese or cash underneath ;)

Here are our evening eating itineraries:
Sunday - Artist Point 5:30pm
Monday - Jiko 5:30pm
Tuesday - Bistro de Paris 7:30pm
Wednesday - Fantasmic
Thursday - Citricos 5:30pm
Friday - Raglan Road 6pm

My living room is piled with clothes, ready to pack in my new Mickey luggage. Dress in layers for Feb. Its the safest best. Making my check list - moleskin, sunscreen, Pal Mickey, drink lanyard that I use on Pal Mickey.... the list goes on and on...

I just want to squeal like a little girl! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My dh, ds11 pirate: , ds7 pirate: and dd6 princess: & I will be at the Wilderness Lodge Feb 8 -18 :grouphug: . The countdown is on, 8 days to go!!!!!!! :goodvibes I'll keep an eye out for you Aurora!!

We'll be there Feb 5-11th at All Star Sports.........cant wait....and the boys (5 & 1/2) still dont know :yay:

Cant wait!! And, I will be bringing gloves (we normally go in January & I always need them)

Shelley

Count us in!! We're dancing and packing. We'll be at the WL Feb. 10 - 17. Hope to meet some DISers. We'll have our lime green mickeys on - if you see us, say Hi!!

M.K.

:firefight :yay: princess: princess:

I'm going to be at POP the 4th - 11th!! Yippee! :cool1: :yay:

We'll be there Feb. 10-14th (leaving on the 9th) and staying at the Boardwalk Inn. I can't wait! :cloud9:

Can't wait!!! Fly out early Sun. morning! POFQ Feb 5 -11!!! :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

Weather doesn't look quite as warm as last week but it's much better than the 30's they are calling for here! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter