• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feb. 2005/President's Week strategy

blestmom

DIS Veteran
Hi! Due to using available frequent flyer miles, we are very limited in when we can plan our Disney trip. We are going in February 2005 from the 8th to the 23rd. I will take the kids down early, then my teacher husband will join us for the end of the trip. President's Day is the 21st. I am hoping to get in a lot of the stuff we want to do early on, but I'm wondering if anyone has any good tips or strategies for dealing with the crowds over the President's Day weekend at the end of our trip. We are staying at the Fort Wilderness campground cabins. Thanks for any help!

It will be crowded, so just being prepared for that will go a long way. Many schools have off that week and more are following the trend.

Anyhow, you will actually have some time before the holiday, and you should be able to get a lot done then. However, since DH isn't joining you right away I'm sure there's things you'll want to do with him.

Try to take advantage of EMH- during busy season's it's a lifesaver. Or go to a non-EMH park and get there at opening. The first 2 hours are usually the quietest during high season, so much can be accomplished then. Also, take advantage of FP for the busier parts of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter