Feb 16, 2003 Wonder Cruise - Docs arrived!

esulerzy

Mouseketeer
My cruise documents arrived today for our February 16, 2003 (Wonder). I'm cruising with my two nieces (ages 13 and 8).

Anyone else on that cruise?

I'm sooo excited that the documents have arrived - they even included a form for my brother and SIL to sign since I'm taking the kids! Now, to just go through all this information and start filling out forms :D

We'll be with you! Scott, Carol and son, Matt, age 15. No documents yet, but probably any day! Can' wait!

OKW'93

Hi guys we will be on the same cruise- can't wait, It is mytself, Carol, hubby John, Kids: Stefanie almost 7 and Bryan 5. We havent received our documents yet but I hope soon- Do either of you know if we are stopping at Freeport or have the day at sea??

We will be on this trip also! Me, my mother and my 10 year old daughter.

Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter