Feb 13 2023, 5-night Western Caribbean from Miami (CC/Cozumel) on the DREAM!

Kbmas0n

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am cruising with my husband and two kiddos - Henry is 11 and Hallie is 16. If anyone else has a 16-year old daughter, we could help them exchange snaps/instagram so they can connect and hang while on the ship! We did this last time, and it was nice because they were all introduced ahead of time, and then ran around the ship in a little pack. They had a blast.

I have moved your cruise meet thread to the Cruise Meet Board, and combined the 2 threads you made. I also added it to the directory for you. One thing you may want to do is add the year and ship name to the title of your thread. :)
Happy Planning!

I am so excited for this trip. My name is Joy and I will be traveling with my best friend, her 9 year old son, and my 15 year old son. I keep trying to find any clues that might give away what sea day is going to be the Marval day at sea and what night pirate night will be, but so far I have had no luck at all. Does anyone else know?

My daughter, son-in-law and my two granddaughters (ages 2 and 4) will on this cruise. My granddaughters' first cruise. I am so excited for them.

Last edited:

I am so excited for this trip. My name is Joy and I will be traveling with my best friend, her 9 year old son, and my 15 year old son. I keep trying to find any clues that might give away what sea day is going to be the Marval day at sea and what night pirate night will be, but so far I have had no luck at all. Does anyone else know?
Joy - does your son plan on going to vibe at all? I would love to connect him with my daughter, just so they can have someone they know ahead of time?

Joy - does your son plan on going to vibe at all? I would love to connect him with my daughter, just so they can have someone they know ahead of time?
Yes, he loved it on our last cruise. He spent a lot of time gaming which I thought was silly bc you can do that at home, but the main thing was that we all had fun and we definitely all had so much fun. He usually goes when it is open during the day and after late dinner. I'll ask him if he is interested in exchanging contact info. Did you happen to book with Dreams? Im looking forward to our gift basket. Have you gotten your luggage tags yet? When do they usually come. I am so excited I have been 90% packed for a month.

Yes, he loved it on our last cruise. He spent a lot of time gaming which I thought was silly bc you can do that at home, but the main thing was that we all had fun and we definitely all had so much fun. He usually goes when it is open during the day and after late dinner. I'll ask him if he is interested in exchanging contact info. Did you happen to book with Dreams? Im looking forward to our gift basket. Have you gotten your luggage tags yet? When do they usually come. I am so excited I have been 90% packed for a month.
Yes! I booked with Dreams - but this is a reschedule from March 2020, so I asked them to NOT send me another basket, LOL. I am very much a minimalist :) I got my luggage tags last week - i can't wait!

We got our tags last week and our basket Monday. Im so ready to go!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter