FEA FP? All gone before 7 am?

thanks all! I went in on my ipad and got FEA and Jungle Book. thanks to PP about telling me that JB was now available, too.

Got Jungle Book on 5/28 & 6/20 on website; doesn't even show up on phone. Can't try FEA, because it's past my 30-day AP window.

Had to use the app, but got FEA and JB 2nd show FPs --- and dinning package with TH -1045AM -
1st JB show ---- Very excited !!!

:banana::banana::banana:

I can finally get into FP+ on the website, but my kids have disappeared and I can't make FP reservations for them now. You are stressing me out Disney!

I got my FP's for Frozen and JB but now Olaf is showing up with it not working.

It's been terrible all day but I did get FEA, Jungle book and switched my other AK FPs to nighttime for early July.

Had to use the app, but got FEA and JB 2nd show FPs --- and dinning package with TH -1045AM -
1st JB show ---- Very excited !!!

:banana::banana::banana:
I'm excited too ! I thought there was going to be an 8:45 show, oh well we got the 9:30 FP.:cheer2::cheer2:

I think that's a great question. They know their system always crashes on days like this. Why not roll them out one at a time?
My last job we had a software where it wasn't designed to handle as many features as my company wanted it to. They still decided each release (which was every 2 months) that they would keep loading more and more stuff and tweak it. It crashed every single darn time like clockwork sometimes for days (it was like that for around 2 years don't know if it's still that way as I left that company). We just knew as employees that the release day would be hell and we would get yelled at a lot. The problem was that program was the 2nd most vital program we used. Oddly enough the most vital program we used rarely failed. That program was an IBM program literally from the 1980s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter