FE ideas for tweens/teen BOYS?

Neesy228

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to come up with a few good ideas for FE gifts for teens/tween boys. Ages 10-14. Girls seem so much easier in this area than boys! Any past experience with things that have gone over well with your kids? Or something you've done yourself that was cool?

Thanks in advance! :)

Neesy228 said:
I'm trying to come up with a few good ideas for FE gifts for teens/tween boys. Ages 10-14. Girls seem so much easier in this area than boys! Any past experience with things that have gone over well with your kids? Or something you've done yourself that was cool?

Thanks in advance! :)

I thought I remembered reading of someone doing ties for teen boys and men. No clue where they got them (i think it was that their son made them). I know my nephew in that age range loves minecraft. Or candy would always be welcome i'm sure.

DS is not a tween yet, but DD is nearly a tween (9.5 years old). From her friends, I can say that Legos and Minecraft are big hits. Sports are also big.

Food is always good, especially with teenage boys, I imagine. Things like chips, candy, cookies, gum, or other snack foods.

Stickers might be good too, bigger stickers like bumper stickers, with pirates, Nightmare Before Christmas, or Disney quotes from Pirates or other "boy" Disney movies. Or smaller stickers to decorate notebooks, phones, iPads, etc.

Notebook/pen, sketch pad/colored pencils, notepad, cool customized pens (with cruise dates, disney quotes, etc.), really any "cool" office supplies would be good.

If you are really crafty, how about a treasure hunt? Make a list of things for them to find, themed to Disney movies.

A baseball, tennis balls, golf balls, ping pong balls, etc., maybe decorated with something Disney? My brother is nearly 40 and he always wants to bring a ball to play with DS because you can always find/make up a game with a ball.

Sweatbands/wristbands (those terry cloth ones you wear while working out), or a small towel for wiping off after a workout/practice.

Water bottle!!!! Can't have too many of those!!! Good for any age!!

Deck of cards.

Baseball cards.

Those waterproof cases that hold credit cards/money/small phone.

Wallet.

Small boxes or containers. DS really likes hiding things in containers. Gonna make for some rough teenage years.

Squirt guns.
Maybe some stick-on tattoos, depending on the age.
Playing cards are a good idea.
legos are always a hit, but can get pretty expensive.
If you can find them, the origami books with the pre-printed paper airplanes are really cool. Haven't searched but you may be able to find patterns to print free online.
Some dollar stores carry items like whoopie cushions or small magic tricks.

I did a fish extender recently and out in some finger laser lights, pirate stuff, mini skateboards, gum, candy and pens.

My DS was 13 last year. The things he really liked was a retro Mickey deck of cards (he still won't share!) paracord bracelet, flashlight, & Double Bubble bubble gum.

we gave marvel superhero puzzles to the tweens and magic tricks to the younger teens... the dollar store is a great place to find inexpensive disney stuff for all ages

Didnt mean to put this one here.....and not can't seem to figure out how to delete it!! sorry!

Things with bacon on it or Duck Dynasty.

Other items (some already mentioned)

Deck of cards
Paracord bracelet or key chain
Duct Tape wallet or key chain
Disney themed Pez
Collapsible water pouch
Can coozie
Trading pins
Candy
Flashlight key chain
3-D glasses
Jack Sparrow braids to pin on pirate bandana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter