FE Gift tags?

dbarker

DIS Veteran
I will be giving out Light Cards and Book Marks on our cruise. How does one go about adding a gift tag to these?

TIA

I've never put gift tags on FE gifts. Some of the ones we've received have had them and some haven't. You could put them in little treat bags and tie the top with a tag or write on the bag.

I will be giving out Light Cards and Book Marks on our cruise. How does one go about adding a gift tag to these?

TIA
If you use gift tags, I guess you'd need to tape it to them. Not everyone uses gift tags, as the original intent of the gift exchange was "pixie dusting" (giving gifts anonymously).

I'm also in the "I don't do it" camp.

I bagged all my gifts, then made bag toppers, roughly the width of sandwich baggie (or larger to fit the gift bag). Here's one I'm not sure where it came from or I'd link to the site. You fold it over the top of the bag and staple it. You can add text to it, but I just use toppers for the look of them. I like the anonymous (or relatively anonymous) giving angle.
Bag Topper Mickey.jpg

Some of my gifts fit nicely into a homemade little gift box. Template below.
6x4 Box_with Disney Pics2.jpg

I had an absolute blast doing fish extender gifts and have now moved into the pixie dusting phase of my Disney crafting. :-)

I've received both of those items before and both simply had a sticker tag on the back letting us know who they came from. I'm in the "let them know who it's from" camp, because as a recipient, I like to know what came from whom (in case I'd like a pattern or design of something). The only things I don't tag are the Pixie Dust things I randomly drop in FEs as I'm walking around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter