FCC converted to onboard credit

dopey617

Earning My Ears
Hello! I have used my FCC for an Alaskan cruise in May with the expectation the extra will be converted to onboard credit and applied to excursions. Does anyone know when I will be able to see this in my account or navigator? At the moment, I cannot see this is my account or castaway club; I assume it will automatically transfer to my bill. I confirmed the amount via chat in January-but may be a little worried with all the IT issues. Please let me know if you have any experience and thank you for the help!

Hello! I have used my FCC for an Alaskan cruise in May with the expectation the extra will be converted to onboard credit and applied to excursions. Does anyone know when I will be able to see this in my account or navigator? At the moment, I cannot see this is my account or castaway club; I assume it will automatically transfer to my bill. I confirmed the amount via chat in January-but may be a little worried with all the IT issues. Please let me know if you have any experience and thank you for the help!
It won't show up in your navigator or anywhere before the cruise. It should be on your stateroom account when you board. Just keep an eye on your room folio & go to guest services if you don't see it. I would save the chat with DCL in case any questions arise. ;) Happy Sailing.

It won't show up in your navigator or anywhere before the cruise. It should be on your stateroom account when you board. Just keep an eye on your room folio & go to guest services if you don't see it. I would save the chat with DCL in case any questions arise. ;) Happy Sailing.
Thanks for the reply DisneyorBustColorado. It is nice of you to confirm this-I appreciate it. The chat is saved just in case. Have a great day!

Thanks for the info - love the user name - we are in Parker, CO

We had an $11 credit on our onboard account last month. It shows as FCC credit - non refundable. I think it showed on my folio on Day 1. And, yes, when we booked, the CM on the phone had mentioned it would be an OBC.

As was the $100 onboard booking credit secured just before that aspect ended (placeholder made mid-September 2019). Our rates were 10% off, too. Very nice that Disney recognized that it was not on our end that we weren’t sailing within 2 years. And we had bumped out our cruise twice after sailing resumed. Kudos and thanks, DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter