• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

faxing shore excurison information

lisak1

Donald's biggest fan!
I faxed my shore excursion requests. I did get a confirmation that the fax had gone through. How soon before sailing do you get the confirmation on which shore excursions you have a confirmed reservation on?

Does it come with your documents?

I am worried that the fax might not have been recieved on their end. You can never be sure. :confused:

I faxed my shore excursions. Within an hour or so I received a confirmation fax, listing all the excursions and participants.

If you haven't received a return fax I would call them or refax the information.

The form said they would send confirmation by mail. hmmmm. I'll have to call tonight/tommorrow.

Thank you,:confused:

:wave:Lisa,

I didn't fax mine in Lisa, but I did send by e-mail, I received a e-mail confirmation that my excursion reservations were made within one hour of sending in my request.

all of my information is at home... i figured something was up because i hadn't heard anything. I hope we can still get the excursions we wanted.

BTW, I haven't received any other confirmation in the mail yet either, just that e-mail. I do remember something about a confirmation was supposed to be mailed as well.

maybe we'll still be ok, i don't want to take a chance though. i'll call and see what they say.

i'm glad you remember the "mail phrase" on the form. makes me feel a bit better. :D

Originally posted by lisak1
maybe we'll still be ok, i don't want to take a chance though. i'll call and see what they say.

i'm glad you remember the "mail phrase" on the form. makes me feel a bit better. :D

Lisa, I believe you will be O.K., I just pulled out my "Shore Excursion Request Form" it is stated on Step #3 "You will receive a letter in the mail confirming the excursions we have reserved for you........."

sounds good Andy, i'll wait for the letter in the mail.

i can always count on you!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter