Fax or Call Room Assigner?

donmil723

Stormalong Bay/Castaway Cay Beach Bum
What do you think would be best -- fax or call room assigner at BWI?

We are using both of our 5-night free stays (from purchasing BCV) from May 20-25 so our teenagers can have their own room. Plus we have one room at BWI for May 19. The one room for one night was booked with CRO and the two rooms for five nights was booked through DVC MS. They are all for standard rooms, 1st or 2nd floor for medical reasons (DH has panic attacks on elevators), non-smoking, connecting, and garden view. The May 19th reservation for one night booked with CRO has comment that we have another reservation for two rooms beginning on May 20th. I've tried calling MS to see if our one-night reservation is mentioned on their reservations beginning May 20th but they act like that isn't possible. It was supposed to be when I first booked it. Are you confused yet?

Anyway, I'm afraid that I won't be able to explain all of this to the room assigner in a fax and I would like to be able to stay in one room for all 6 nights and then move our teenagers to the extra room on May 20th after we get back from BB.

Also I want a refrigerator in one room for all six nights. If we have to check out of our room on May 20th and our other rooms are not ready before we go to BB, will they keep everything in our refrigerator cold and move it to the new rooms along with our luggage.

So, give me your opinion, would it be best to call the room assigner or would a fax be okay? I was planning on calling or faxing on Thursday, May 16. Will the room assigner have all our reservations by that day?

Thanks!

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter