Favourite TS restaurant at Epcot for dinner

Kristin3021

Mouseketeer
We're travelling with my parents for out next trip and they'd like to have a dinner on their own one night. Thought they could have dinner at Epcot, then see Illuminations afterwards. Any suggestions on a restaurant? Thx

We like Rose & Crown but the newer Mexican restaurant is awfully good.

Have fun and enjoy.

:)

There are lot of good options at Epcot. If you want to see Illuminations, Rose & Crown is the best option because there is a reserved viewing area for R&C patrons.

Otherwise, for food, I really like Via Napoli (pizza, casual), Les Chefs (French), and Le Cellier (steak, more expensive).

Our two favorites would be San Angel Inn and Restaurant Marakkesh...

We also love Biergarten and Teppan Edo, but not as much of an intimate dining experience since you share your table.....

Personally I think Via Napoli is one of the best restaurants on property let alone Epcot. It's a must do for me.

I have to say that we were hugely impressed with La Hacienda last week. I had booked a 7:30 dinner, checked in at about 7:15 and asked if we could be be seated at a window and was politely told no. But anyway, we were seated promptly at 7:30 in the room with the big windows and had a great view of the lagoon. We ordered the dinner for two (whatever it's called, meat but not fish), which was delicious and both had the empanadas for dessert which were ok. Surprisingly enough the restaurant was emptying out starting at around 8:30. Our server asked if we would like to stay for Illuminations and when we told her that we would, she cleared a window table for us to sit at. :)

We've also had dinner on the patio at the Rose & Crown during Illuminations a few times, which can't be beat, although I don't personally care too much for the food there.

I love Teppan Edo in Japan! The experience is lovely.

If you plan the timing, when you are finished with dinner you will be able to grab a spot for the show right outside.

kastoney said:
Personally I think Via Napoli is one of the best restaurants on property let alone Epcot. It's a must do for me.

Same here!!! Although I prefer eating there for lunch rather than dinner.

My favorite place in WS for dinner is Chefs de France.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter