• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favourite Disney 'Animal Friend'?

• Sebastian, Flounder, Scuttle and Max (Little Mermaid)
  • Abu (Aladdin)
  • Mushu (Mulan)
  • Timon (Lion King)
That's a few of them that I like. ^^

I have a few favorites :

Pascal and Maximus (Tangled)
Meeko (Pocahontas)
Flounder (The Little Mermaid)

I really love Luis and Ray from princess & the frog!! Theyre so funny!! Some of the best one liners of the movie are from them!!

Scuttle from the little mermaid (how can you not love a guy that introduces you to such things as the dinglehopper!)
Pumbaa from the Lion King (she's gonna eat me!!!)

Dug from Up is one of my favorite characters ever, animal or otherwise ("I was hiding under your porch because I love you" gets me every time). And I love Maximus the Wonder Horse!

Oh what a difficult decision to make! But when thinking of Disney, I do immediately think of the Little Mermaid - for me that's one of the all time favorites. And because of that - Sebastian is my number one. A loyal friend.

Oh what a difficult decision to make! But when thinking of Disney, I do immediately think of the Little Mermaid - for me that's one of the all time favorites. And because of that - Sebastian is my number one. A loyal friend.

Me too! And flounder :-)

Pegasus From Hercules all the way!!! I like him more as a baby, but still. He's adorable and sassy, all without words!

Nana from Peter Pan, Jaq and Gus Gus from Cinderella, and Abu from Aladdin! Rafiki has always been one of my faves too

Do dragons count? I would say Elliott! He was there when Pete needed him, he helped save Passomoquoddy, and he is a handy lighter for making roasted apples. :rotfl:

Scuttle and Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.

If clocks, candlesticks, and tea pots count then Cogsworth, Lumiere, and Mrs. Potts from BATB. :)

That's funny we were literally JUST having a discussion about how all the Disney Princesses (and most of the villians) had animal side kicks. They make all the dolls etc, they need to make plushies or something of the animal side kicks.

Ariel - Scully, Flounder and Sebastian (my favorites)
Snow White - woodland creatures
Tiana - the crocodile
Belle - well she had animated housewares but close enough
Jasmine - raja
Tangled - the lizard (dont remember its name)
Cinderella - the mice
Mulan - Mu Shu, Cricket and her horse

Im sure Im forgetting some.

LOVE Maximus!

Dug is an awesome character too

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter