• George

• Ringo

• Liked them all

• No preference

• Not my type of music!

Results are only viewable after voting.

~*Belle 2003*~

<font color=navy>I used to be indecisive, but now
Did you have a favourite band member or like them all?
Perhaps they were not your scene! :)

My favourite was Paul! :cool: :teeth:

white2.jpg

I love the Beatles! I have a very special place in my heart for George. I always will. :( I fell in love with him in first grade. *sigh* :( From what I've read about him and heard about him through interviews with people who knew him well, like his wife, he seems like someone who I would have loved to hang out with.

Where's Micca? :p He should be along shortly. :p

I really like the yellow ones. ;)

But I'd settle for Paul. :teeth:

I'm not much of a Beattles fan (they're waaaaaay over rated). I like their individual stuff better than their group stuff. But as a gruop, I'd have to pick Ringo.

I'd have been here sooner but I was watching A Hard Day's Night.
I voted for Paul, but John is a close second. George and Ringo are tied for third with me. George's music is so great, but Ringo is a great drummer and such a likable guy. When you consider the odds that those four formed one band, it's quite remarkable.

No particular favourite.................I liked them all;)

Everyone else (i.e., my sisters) all liked Paul. To be different, I liked George.

though i like them all, my favorite is john. i even have a john tattoo (like the cover of imagine). :eek: :p

Originally posted by browneyes
I'm not much of a Beattles fan (they're waaaaaay over rated). I like their individual stuff better than their group stuff. But as a gruop, I'd have to pick Ringo.

You know, normally I agree with you, but please girl, what are you saying?????

I mean, I could understand if you were talking about someone with obsessive fans like Elvis Costello as being over rated, but the greatest band in history????

Always loved Paul as a pre-teenager and I still LOVE him as a grandmother!!!!;)

Originally posted by alabamaalan
You know, normally I agree with you, but please girl, what are you saying?????

I mean, I could understand if you were talking about someone with obsessive fans like Elvis Costello as being over rated, but the greatest band in history????

Wait a minute, back this bus up.:eek: You normally agree with me?:eek: Alan, are you sure you want to admit to stuff like that in public?:teeth:

The greatest band in history? Are we talking about Fleetwood Mac or the Eagles?:p I agree about obsessive EC fans that throw themselves on him after a concert-that's a little bit extreme. People like that must have too much caffeine in their system or something.:p I wonder if those in Texas that do that get carted off to the pokey when they do that?;).

Gotta go with Paul. Nothing beats a solid melody, hard work, and staying with your wife in the middle of that world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter