• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorites to eat in Downtown Disney?

Just have to chime in to refute this--my repeated experiences have been the complete opposite. Outstanding food (way better than any bowling alley has any business having) and super-friendly service. .

Agree...it is just INSANELY overpriced for what it is and their dishes. Splitsville is a last resort option for us just for that reason alone.

I do feel obliged to warn people to be wary of Alien Pizza Planet. Ate their once as a kid, worst pizza I've ever had.

It was our dinner before heading home, and my parents were so disgusted with it they felt the need to stop at Petrillos on the way home and get a real pizza.

Last edited:
I do feel obliged to warn people to be wary of Alien Pizza Planet. Ate their once as a kid, worst pizza I've ever had.

It was our dinner before heading home, and my parents were so disgusted with it they felt the need to stop at Petrillos on the way home and get a real pizza.
We ate there last month, my salad was good but it was a plainer salad. The girls liked their pizza but the standout to me was the alien macaron! It was green and delicious!

We never eat the pizza there, but their pasta is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter