Favorite Youtubers?

Savikins

Gold Castaway Club <3
So, who are everyone's favorite youtubers?

Mine are:
- Shane Dawson
- Mr. Safety
- TJ

If you don't have a favorite(s), just post the youtuber you HATE the most. I'm not a big fan of Fred (I don't hate him, just like blah).

I like Philly DeFranco, Tyler Oakley, and Natalie (communitychannel)

what the buck show is awesome :-)

i refuse to give miley/mandy views.

livelavalive is life.

meekakitty is so freaking funny i love her :-) !

fred makes me want to kill myself. except for the VERY VERY early videos he made. his first halloween video still makes me laugh to this day.

juicystar07 is my secret addiction, i dont know why.

lol really? Chrome garbage can...amazing.

Haha, yeah, one day my fridge will look like that. I would quote something from him but barely anything he says would be dis appropriate, haha. I love the video of him going off on NBA 2k8.

mine is fred....gotta love fred :dancer:
well go to youtube and type in frootietootie711 and watch videos that me and my cousins made...i'm the one with the brown straight long hair. some of videos are into the future, return of the dead, and theres more but thoose are the only 2 i'm in. write and tell me if you watched them!!

The only 'youtuber' I watch is Mr. Chi City.

totally with you on that one!
fully stocked fridge is the most amazing thing of life.
"you wanna freeze pop lil [kid]?!" (edited to be dis appropriate lol)

totally with you on that one!
fully stocked fridge is the most amazing thing of life.
"you wanna freeze pop lil [kid]?!" (edited to be dis appropriate lol)

Haha. Have you seen the one with him explaining how he got his parking ticket with the toys? "These toys belong to a kid....whose mom I used to hook up with...LOL". Hahah. I think he took it off his channel though because I can't find it. Someone else posted it though.

Haha. Have you seen the one with him explaining how he got his parking ticket with the toys? "These toys belong to a kid....whose mom I used to hook up with...LOL". Hahah. I think he took it off his channel though because I can't find it. Someone else posted it though.

lmao ya i saw that one
i usually watch them on collegehumor, which is probably where i saw that one.
or the one where he hands out free money to people on christmas (which was surprisingly sweet! haha)

lmao ya i saw that one
i usually watch them on collegehumor, which is probably where i saw that one.
or the one where he hands out free money to people on christmas (which was surprisingly sweet! haha)

Yeah, I first saw him on college humor, then I started watching them on YouTube. Do you watch Jake and Amir? Those are hilarious. Hardly working is good too, but Jake and Amir is better.

I don't use Youtube for much except for music.

I do like the videos that FamilyForce5videos puts up :D

Yeah, I first saw him on college humor, then I started watching them on YouTube. Do you watch Jake and Amir? Those are hilarious. Hardly working is good too, but Jake and Amir is better.

DO I EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
it's only my very favourite thing on the whole interwebz!!
my sister and i literally quote j&a more than anything ever. in the world.
i want one of the "oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream" tshirts so bad hahaha

ya hardly workings funny sometimes but J&A >>>>>Hardly Working

DO I EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
it's only my very favourite thing on the whole interwebz!!
my sister and i literally quote j&a more than anything ever. in the world.
i want one of the "oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream" tshirts so bad hahaha

ya hardly workings funny sometimes but J&A >>>>>Hardly Working
Yeah, im starting to say "sheesh" and "oh my gorsh" a lot. I think my favorite episode is the lunch meeting.
"bonjour dominoes, I would like 30 large cheese fromage pizzas"
"that's too many..."
"I'll take the rest for dinner..."
"that's still too many"
"fine, I'll have 30 medium pizzas....charge it to my credit card. The number? The number of my credit card is 8"
hahahah

Charlie McDonnel (charlieissocoollike) this kid is adorable and amazing. Favorites: Purple man and fingerless gloves xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter