~Favorite YOUTUBE VIDS~

everyone go and search charlie the unicorn right now it is the funniest thing i've ever seen me and my friends have it memorized here are more of my favorites pokemon theme song by smosh(all there videos are funny), the llama song( know all the words to this one too) any videos of dane cook in them they make me laugh every time

hmmm I think I want to add a video, preferably with music to my profile, but i have no idea whhat to pick on youtube, any ideas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cocDhwnzhg

You have to listen very carefully due to the ESPN reporter talking so loud. The Pitt Panther growl plays over the loud speaker at the 2006 WVU vs. Pitt Backyard Brawl and Pat White (WVU QB) mocks the growl. It is really funny, atleast it is to me! :teeth: :rotfl:

That soarin' video was amazing.

As for who asked to put on their profile(I think it was PrincessKally) put what describes you! Your interests, your dreams anything!

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter