Favorite World Showcase Entertainment?

In December, I love listening to the seasonal holiday storytellers. Typically, each country will have special storytellers reflecting their holiday cultures during the season, and I love hearing the differences.

So glad to hear British Revolution is still there. We stumbled upon them by accident back in 2003 and they are now a must do every trip.
Any idea how early I can get an entertainment times guide for May?
I know it's obviously way to early - I mean when would be a good time to start looking?

Entertainment times are scheduled weekly, so you would not get an accurate list for May until the week before you visit. You can see them on this site: www.wdwent.com

This site refreshes every week because that is how WDW schedules entertainment. But you can get a good idea of just how many shows a day they do, and when. I would wait and check it after the holidays are over, the holiday schedule does change things a bit. by then you may be able to see if there will be any more "permanent" replacements for the departed entertainment in Morocco and Canada. In May you will be in the middle of flower & garden festival, the site does have a couple of Garden Rocks acts (concerts on weekends) listed but none in May yet.

Entertainment times are scheduled weekly, so you would not get an accurate list for May until the week before you visit. You can see them on this site: www.wdwent.com QUOTE]

Thanks - I know it's way to early and even the ones they give you that day are subject to change but these will help some when it gets close enough to try and make a touring plan.
I've never heard of that site before, now I know how I'm going to spend the rest of my lunch hour at my desk n this cold and rainy day:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter