Favorite WDW social media accounts?

flowergleam1211

Mouseketeer
I'm very late to the WDW social media game. I enjoy AllEars content, but would love to add more fun sources of WDW content. Please share your IG recommendations!

AllEars and Disney Food Blog are my favorites, and watch them almost nightly ...

I follow a handful of Disney related social media. I find that even with just a few of them, I usually reading the same story multiple times. They all seem to cover the same thing, with only some of them like the Disney Food Blog specializing in certain areas.

Agree with the Disney Food Blog! Allears (at least on FB) keeps posting the same, tired posts so I had to unfollow them. There is enough new going on daily that I don't need to see 6 ICYMI posts that Chapek says park reservations are here to stay. Lol

The food blog has so much more than food info, too.

Agree with the Disney Food Blog! Allears (at least on FB) keeps posting the same, tired posts so I had to unfollow them. There is enough new going on daily that I don't need to see 6 ICYMI posts that Chapek says park reservations are here to stay. Lol

The food blog has so much more than food info, too.
I don't follow AllEars on FB for similar reasons, but I do watch their videos - especially like the RTT and Park Challenges. And, I can listen to AJ's reviews and park updates on DFB all the time - they are well produced.

I don't follow AllEars on FB for similar reasons, but I do watch their videos - especially like the RTT and Park Challenges. And, I can listen to AJ's reviews and park updates on DFB all the time - they are well produced.
Thanks! I will check the videos out.

Thanks! I will check the videos out.
The park challenges especially working through Genie+ were a game changer at least for me on the WDW side. A lot easier to follow someone making it happen versus trying to figure it out. I also like that they give you the good and bad perspectives. The scavenger hunt challenges they do at WDW are full of fun facts that create a richer understanding of what you are seeing.

This is the only Disney related site I belong to. Have looked at a few of the blogs that others sometimes mention but didn't find they added any value. Some blogs/videos look watching a group of people sitting around chit/chatting about Disney and having a rambling discussion. I thought they would be experts in the subjects they talked about but some don't seem to have much actual Disney knowledge while others just say things that are inaccurate. A few others seemed like watching a soap opera when Julie doesn't get along with Sam...........of no interest to me. The ones where someone walks around the park holding a camera and talks about rides or food doesn't have a lot of useful insights and usually goes on for too long. Some seem like a person's attempt to make a business out of Disney's popularity.

On here you can ask a question about Genie/Disney transportation/reservations or various other topics and get replies with useful information. Most topics have already been covered so you can also easily search for needed information. Those things are most helpful to me when planning a future vacation. Others perhaps just want to read/watch things about Disney each day. Mostly depends on what you are looking for.

Disney Food Blog and All Ears are the same parent company. I’ve felt following them both on Instagram you get a lot of repetition. It seems maybe the same social media manager posts on one account then the other with minimal changes in between (at least for Instagram stories)

Paging Mr. Morrow is good. Sometimes if he’s with fellow bloggers, he gets a little silly and kind of obnoxious, but overall he is very wholesome and genuine. He does like to eat, as my nephew says! 4K WDW is good to watch on YouTube. It’s strictly video, no commentary, I find if strangely relaxing. He does walking tours of all the parks and resorts, it’s a good way to get an overview of them. For bloggers, Brooke McDonald is good, too.

I like the WDW Couple too, their you tube videos are good and they like a lot of the same things I do. Also love the disney food blog videos. I like the WDW Prep School & Disney Tourist Blog (Tom Bricker) on Facebook they have a lot of good content and planning tips.

Florida resident edits is entertaining to watch on YouTube.
Can't stand them. Not because they lampoon people I watch or have watched, but because they're grifters making their youtube cred on the backs of people who are actually working hard to produce original content every day. Think what you want about the Trackers for instance, but you can't say they're lazy.

If you're interested in aerial photos of the parks, resorts, and surrounding area, follow @bioreconstruct on Twitter. On YouTube I like @SirBrayden from Mickey Views.

If you're interested in aerial photos of the parks, resorts, and surrounding area, follow @bioreconstruct on Twitter. On YouTube I like @SirBrayden from Mickey Views.
I love bioreconstruct. It's where I get the construction updates on Epic Universe from.

While DFB and All Ears are definitely connected - a LOT of DFB video footage comes from All Ears, I still really enjoy both of them. I could listen to AJ's soothing voice on DFB videos all day long. I look at DFB as the Reader's Digest condensed version (yes, I'm showing my age :goodvibes ) that just gets you what you need to know in a nice, concise manner. Then All Ears kind of fleshes things out and does a lot of fun, goofy videos that not only entertain but have great info. Don't skip out on their RTT videos - such a hoot!

We also really enjoy the Tim Tracker videos. I get that sometimes they seem a bit clueless, but I think that's a lot their charm. They represent the vast majority of guests that don't scour the internet for every last Disney bit of news. A lot of times they just wander the parks taking them in, come what may. I find that refreshing.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter