• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite WDW Family/Series on YouTube?

Joe and Ashley are by far our favorites. We started watching them when my boy was 3 (5 now) and he always asks to watch them. It's so refreshing to see something so positive every week. Their love for each other is so obvious and wonderful to see as well. They seem like very nice people.

The Bosox family videos are sooooo well made. I love the editing and work that go into making their videos. The quality is amazing. They look like a fun bunch... especially grandpa.

Going to check out the other recommendations!

Love the Bosox videos! They really get me excited for Disney trips, and I'm not embarrassed to say that a few happy tears have been shed watching their kids' joy in those videos. Makes me so excited to think about future trips with our son!

livingdisney (Disney World Personal Shopper)

Love watching Amy and Elizabeth shop in the Disney shops and pin trade!!! They also have episoides of them having fun at Disney and the resorts with their kids, so much fun to watch!!!
Ummm really? I would rather what a real shopping show! Please google their name. Ripped off people and a BBB rating as F.

I'm addicted to Seeyareelsoon! Joe & Ashley are the sweetest, cutest couple Ever! :)

Best Vacation Highlights / Compilation videos: bosox2001 | youtube.com/user/bosox2001/videos

Best Vacation 'Daily Documentary' videos (Well produced/edited...not vlog): WDWPRINCE | youtube.com/user/WDWPRINCE/playlists

Best Cast Member videos: sWooZie

We like Jones Family Travels. They are always at Disney World and Disney Cruise. They live in Florida, so they are there almost every week with their cute family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter