Favorite TS at Disney Springs?

Homecomin', Wine Bar George, Raglan Road and Boathouse are our favorites. They are all completely different, so I wouldn't say one is better than the other as it just depends on what you are looking for.

We're going to see Drawn To Life on our arrival day in January so we'll probably eat dinner at Disney Springs as well. I haven't eaten much at Disney Springs since Captain Jacks Oyster Bar and the Empress room went away! What's your favorite place to have dinner at Disney Springs?

Loving your username and picture. Veggie Tales is timeless!

throw me in as another vote for Wine Bar George and Boathouse. They really can’t be topped. I recommend sitting outside at both as well, gorgeous views.

Loving your username and picture. Veggie Tales is timeless!

throw me in as another vote for Wine Bar George and Boathouse. They really can’t be topped. I recommend sitting outside at both as well, gorgeous views.
How much outdoor seating is there at Wine Bar George?

No one mentioned STK. we were thinking of eating there next week. Should we look elsewhere?

No one mentioned STK. we were thinking of eating there next week. Should we look elsewhere?
STK is a chain, and the food can be hit-or-miss. I definitely think you should try something you can’t find elsewhere.

Our faves are-

For full out dinner- Boathouse (The bar out by the water is a great place to unwind with a drink and an app before dinner. The pimento cheese/salsa with chips is really good.)
More laid back dinner- Ragland (love the bar and music/dancers)
To watch games or just drink- City works (I won't even try to drink the wall)

I know many love Art Smith's, but we were less than thrilled with our dinner there last December. Haven't tried Jaleo yet and actually have a ressie at Terralina (hoping for outdoor table for embience) in two weeks when we take the grandtinker to see Drawn to life.

I’m with you Tigs. Love those you mentioned and agree homecomin is overhyped. Given it a few tries and now it’s off our list. Menu is rather limited - fried chicken is good but not worthy of all the hype.

Morimoto for the interior ambience & food

Wolfgang Puck for consistency & service

Boathouse for the views, but not the pricing. I'm from New England though where these types of restaurants are very common, so their prices are extra painful to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter