• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Splash Mountain

expeditioneverestgrl

DIS Veteran
What is ur favorite Splash Mountain hill?
The hill that leads to the frogs?
Slippin' Falls!
or the big and only Splash Mountain hill!

definitely the splash mountain hill where they take your pic:grouphug:

DQfreak23-I love the big hill too. That's the whole part of Splash Mountain, right?
1derfulworldofdisney-the laughing place is where you go near the frogs, right?
orreed-slippin falls is tied with the last hill! Slippin falls makes my stomach tickle every time I raise my hands up in the air, but its a fun thing to do! <3:cool1:

Okay, I know I'm gonna sound like a loser, but I've never been on Splash Mountain. :scared: I'm always a wimp and scared of that big hill! Is it really that bad? Thanks!

the big hill at the end is not scary unless you make it scary. When you go to Disney World again, just make sure to hold on to the bar. It's okay to close your eyes. My older sister who is three years older than me closes her eyes all the time! I've seen many other people who were afraid on Splash Mountain. If you go on Splash Mountain, you will be so happy and proud of yourself. Good luck! <3
P.S. -It'll be the best time of your life. Once you can see your pic at the end, you'll laugh and have a good time about it! :lmao::):rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter