• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite specialty cocktail

In general or at Disney. The text under my user name pretty much says it all for me :)

In general or at Disney. The text under my user name pretty much says it all for me :)
Lol like ones you always get at Disney or can only get at Disney. Like I always see vlogs or posts about favorite Disney snacks or meals but not cocktails

Here are a few of mine, in no particular order.
  • Avocado Margarita - La Cava Del Tequila
  • Tempting Tigress - Tiffins/Nomad Lounge
  • T-16 Skyhopper - Olga's Cantina
  • Jet Juice - Olga's Cantina
  • HippopotoMai-Tai - Trader Sams
  • Kungaloosh Spiced Excursion Ale - Tiffins/Nomad Lounge
  • Violet Sake - Japan Pavilion

At most restaurants (Disney as well as other places) I simply read the list of ingredients used to make various cocktails. Then I choose one that has ingredients I like.

I feel like the only drink I have ever had at Disney was the grey goose slushy. I plan on rectifying that this upcoming trip ☺️

Depends what you are looking for. I like fruit-forward drinks, so I'll take anything at Trader Sam's. Nomad Lounge is vey good for in-park cocktails. I usually avoid drinks with glow cubes or blue curaçao.

Not "unique" to Disney, but AbracadaBar their Negroni and Black Manhattan are both very solid.
Much of the Trader Sam's list is great as well.

I don’t like sweet beverages, so I usually stick to wine. But luckily I have found some not-overly-sweet cocktails at Disney that I love!
- Cascadia Sangria Cocktail at Geyser Point
- La Petite Fleur at Bar Riva
- Snow Leopard Salvation at Nomad Lounge
- Avocado, the Lily, and Black Magic Margaritas at La Cava del Tequila
- The Pearl and the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum at Trader Sams

I don’t like sweet beverages, so I usually stick to wine. But luckily I have found some not-overly-sweet cocktails at Disney that I love!
- Cascadia Sangria Cocktail at Geyser Point
- La Petite Fleur at Bar Riva
- Snow Leopard Salvation at Nomad Lounge
- Avocado, the Lily, and Black Magic Margaritas at La Cava del Tequila
- The Pearl and the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum at Trader Sams
Haven't even tried the drinks at Bar Riva! Will fix that this May :D.

The cocktail I DREAM about, and I've tried to have other places create for me (without success) is the
Blueberry Lemon Drop Martini at the California Grill. It's made with Three Olives Blueberry Vodka, lemon and pomegranate juices, with a sugared rim. Plus, they drop three blueberries in. It's so tasty, I call it my "tiny angels drink", because it tastes like tiny angels dance on the tastebuds.

Some of my favorites:
  • Hightower Rocks - Nomad Lounge (Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila, Watermelon, Sweet-and-Sour, and Lime Juice)
  • Bronto Breeze - on the SECRET secret menu at the Restaurantosaurus Lounge (adjacent to quick serve) (Makers Mark, sour mix, triple sec, lime). You have to ask for the secret menu, which features a handful of cocktails and this isn't even on that, it's secret secret but they should know how to make it. If Jimmy is the bartender, he invented it!
  • Island Sunrise - Smiling Crocodile (Jose Cuervo Tequila with Pineapple-Orange-Guava Juice and a hint of Watermelon)
  • Blackberry Moonshine Sour - at Regal Eagle bar (not the inside quick serve) in EPCOT
  • Serenity - bluezoo (Dolphin resort) (cucumber vodka, st. germain elderflower liqueur, muddled strawberries, rosemary, lime, pineapple juice)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter