Favorite Solo ... Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

heffalump9

DIS Veteran
This is my first solo trip (4th WDW visit overall) and I am trying to narrow the field, what are your must-do's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My normal must do list with DH includes Cape May Cafe (dinner), Yachtsman (dinner), Boma (breakfast), Kringla (dessert), LLT or 50's Prime Time (lunch). I already have PS for Cape May and Boma but everything else is open (4 day/3 night stay). Thanks for the help!

I enjoyed the afternoon tea at the GF, I did this as a late lunch and it was very nice. I also enjoyed eating dinner at the Rose and Crown in Epcot and the Plaza restaurant in MK was a great place for lunch.

Chef's de France for lunch (get a window table, great view!) and if possible, CRT for lunch. Liked Boma's for Breakfast.

I've never done breakfast solo, but I agree with helenk about Tea at the Grand Floridian and the Plaza Restaurant for "lunch" I don't do dinner a lot either, but I really enjoyed Boma this past trip.

Deb

Here's another vote for tea at the GF!!

Melissa

I've always enjoyed the Crystal Palace as a solo for any meal (B/L/D). I have so much fun with the characters, and the other CM's are always so helpful with making sure I get my picture taken with all the characters.

Prime Time is another must-do. I've noticed that their antics seem to be a little more lively at dinner, but always fun at any meal(L/D).

And I've recently discovered that the lobster bisque at Chefs de France is an absolute must for EVERY trip! This last tidbit has nothing to do with a solo vs non-solo trip. It just tastes REALLY good.

Restaurantosaurus(AK) or Backlot Express(MGM) are great for lunch. Character breakfasts are great for solos as you feel like you're not alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter