Favorite sit down restaurant in Epcot?

Always been for major amount of trips = Via Napoli. But this trip, 2 weeks ago, we realized that we need a break from the same things we always order.
I believe we walked away saying out loud "I don't want to look at another pizza of any kind for a really long time".

San Angel definitely for ambience. On a sweaty, hot, stressful, exhausting day at Epcot, there is NOTHING like walking into San Angel. Been going since it opened and always feel the same way. We've had better Mexican food but love going there. Calming and I seem to hear myself saying "ahhhh" as I walk in.

PS: We were hooked on a arugula pasta dish at Tutto on several trips but Covid took it off the menu. Very sad. Amazing.

Seeing several mentions for Spice Road Table. Wondering how many of these are based on the old version. There's been a fairly significant change to the place in the past year or two.

Definitely Chefs de France. I cannot visit without a dinner there.

Several of our favorites are still closed.
Of those open, in no order:
Chef de France
Le Cellier expensive, but good food
Rose and Crown
Tutto Italia
Spice Road
Monsieur Paul

Last edited:
Not sure what's open and what isn't, but we had several good meals at Chefs de France but that was before the menu changes. Via Napoli is good but I usually get pasta and we have to sit outside because too loud inside. San Angel Inn was fine. No desire to return to Le Cellier or Rose & Crown.

Chefs de France is our always. We did try Rose & Crown last trip the Bangers and Mash were awesome as was the Scotch Egg . The Fish & Chips and The Sticky Toffee Pudding I would not get again.

I'm very surprised to see Chefs de France get such great reviews.
We have never eaten there due to the numerous bad, bad reviews that we have read in the past.
I was wondering if they have changed their menu's. One of the big things people complained about was the service and the servers.
I guess we will give it a try next time:)

I'm very surprised to see Chefs de France get such great reviews.
We have never eaten there due to the numerous bad, bad reviews that we have read in the past.
I was wondering if they have changed their menu's. One of the big things people complained about was the service and the servers.
I guess we will give it a try next time:)

I try not to challenge people on their experiences - I know that people can have wildly different experiences with the exact same restaurant/hotel/ride - but we have had nothing but great service and food at Chefs. I haven't been since the pandemic started, but the menu looks pretty similar to the old one and everything I've ever had has been good to great. I myself haven't seen many negative reviews - I definitely recommend trying it!

My new favorite is Coral Reef! I enjoy the shrimp and grits, and DH enjoys the Mahi Mahi.

Been there twice this year....and it’s a must do when we’re there again in August!

Le Cellier (Expensive but great steak)
Via Napoli (More budget friendly and great unique pizza)
Chefs de France ( Believe it's the Pre-fixed menu, is a good deal and very good food)

We absolutely love eating at Epcot and are working our way around the world to all of the Pavilion TS restaurants!

Seeing several mentions for Spice Road Table. Wondering how many of these are based on the old version. There's been a fairly significant change to the place in the past year or two.

We ate at Spice Road in December, after hearing how good it was, and did not care for it.

Hands down our favorite restaurant that we ALWAYS eat at every time is Via Napoli. Don't try the crazy signature pizzas (made that mistake the first time we went there), just get a regular old pepperoni. YUM!! Can't wait to get back in October and get some more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter