Favorite section of Art of Animation for preschool boy???

Lorianne2004

Earning My Ears
We are staying there for just 1 night after our long drive before moving to a different resort. We really only need the mermaid room (me, hubs, & 3 YO boy), but thought about splurging for one of the others since I think the little guy might be more thrilled with those! Wanting him to have "Wow" factor intro to Disney before moving to a more "adult" resort!!! Any thoughts?!?!

I think the Cars section is like being IN the movie. 🚗

BUT you have access to explore whole hotel so you could stay in LM and then wander all about. Each section is really well done with landscaping and decor.

Took my 4 yo to AOA and stayed in a Cars suite and he was BLOWN AWAY! He is a big Cars fan but he was honestly blown away by the entire resort. We took him to stay at the French Quarter on a separate visit and he kept asking to go back to AOA. Each section is so cute and has so many touches for the kids, I agree I would just wander around and explore the whole resort with him

I would say Cars. But, as stated, the theming is really great all over the area. There's just something about the cars area that is a bit extra. Now, for the sake of proximity, Nemo can't be beat. It's closest to the food court and the Skyliner. I prefer the smaller pools though at Little Mermaid or Cars though- they are way less busy and a little one won't care that it isn't "the" pool.
The walk from the LM rooms to the hub is only 7 minutes but feels way longer when you are tired. :)

Little Mermaid is my favorite theming on property, but that's me, not your toddler. Depends on what he's into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter