• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite ride lines to wait in??!!

Leahc117

Mouseketeer
Hello! Our trip is coming up mid-April and we’ve never been without FP at the parks. I’ve been watching the wait times and while some seem to be on the long side others seem pretty low-( ex 45min for soarin vs 35 min for frozen. 50 min FOP and 15 min Everest! )Prior to covid our longest line was 45 min to meet Anna and Elsa last March! What are your favorite ride lines (and do they seem faster than posted?) we may need to skip a couple if the waits are long!

I am so excited about Epcot- we got park hoppers and plan to hop into Epcot each afternoon! My husband loves craft beer so hopefully he finds enough to keep him occupied!

Tower of Terror’s queue is so atmospheric that it legitimately helps build up to the experience, to the point where I’m sad that I mostly ride it with FP. I also love all of the Twilight Zone references hidden in it, I’m the nerd always pointing them out to people lol

Tower of Terror’s queue is so atmospheric that it legitimately helps build up to the experience, to the point where I’m sad that I mostly ride it with FP. I also love all of the Twilight Zone references hidden in it, I’m the nerd always pointing them out to people lol
I’m excited about that queue and FOP- both rides that we tend to fast pass!!

YES! The two best IMO. I feel like they missed an opportunity with the Rock n Roller Coaster. Once inside it's cool but that horrible line on the ramp outside is awful.

Haunted Mansion is a pretty cool too. So old school.

I agree Rock n Roller Coaster is lacking when you are outside, and I absolutely love the Haunted Mansion!

I am so excited about Epcot- we got park hoppers and plan to hop into Epcot each afternoon! My husband loves craft beer so hopefully he finds enough to keep him occupied!

If the walk up window at Via Napoli is open have him try the MorretI la Rossa. One of my favorites.

.... my favorite exit walk is Space Mountain .
Well it was my favorite until they removed the auto ramp and turned it into a long walk!
Walking thru the new entrance for Peter Pan is magical if everything is working and the crowd/ line slows down enough... don’t miss Tink Magic!

Last edited:
.... my favorite exit walk is Space Mountain .
Well it was my favorite until they removed the auto ramp and turned it into a long walk!

I know what you mean. I was so confused walking out the first time: "I don't remember this...um, am I going crazy...uh...oh, they must have changed it, right?...hey kids, does this seem different?..."

I dislike long lines very much. Standing for that long at our ages is not the best.
We love the three fast passes a day and sure hope they return or our visits will be greatly impacted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter