• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Restaurant in Walt Disney World

Currently open faves:
  • Topolino's (breakfast and dinner)
  • Boathouse
  • Via Napoli (loud and chaotic but the pizza is so good)
  • Chefs de France
  • Wine Bar George
  • bluezoo
  • California Grill
Anxiously awaiting a re-open:
  • Jiko
  • Flying Fish

Realized I asked the question but didn’t answer it myself. Have to put Jiko as number one for now, but I am hopefully trying a few popular favorites this upcoming trip assuming reservations work out.

Our list of options aligns pretty closely with what I am seeing here, but I am a bit surprised that Flying Fish has come up a bunch.

Jiko for us

After that - Il Mulino, Yachtsman, Citrico, Narcossee

Can't pick just one, sorry!

Wine Bar George
Skipper Canteen
Rose and Crown if it means there's a dining package for either Harmonious or Epcot Forever viewing
Geyser Point - because that means we are "home" :flower1:

At a theme park: Tiffins
At a resort hotel: bluezoo
At Disney Springs: Morimoto Asia

For all those voting boma, would you recommend breakfast or dinner if you could only do one?

CS--Columbia Harbor House (Hopefully open by August)
Sit down--Can't believe this is my answer, but I'm not sure. We've pretty much like all the ones we've tried--San Angel Inn for atmosphere, Marrakesh and Biergarten are great too. People have mentioned Flying Fish, we ate there once and loved it. Since we are staying at BWI, maybe FF will be on our menu :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter