• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Restaurant in Each Park???

Dannielle

Mouseketeer
I think we always gravitate to what we know. I would love to hear what your favorite Restaurant is in each of the 4 Disney World Parks, Disney Springs and the top Resort Restaurant?

Here is ours:
MK- Cinderella's Castle (although the 14 year old boy child just tolerates it)
EP - La Cellier
AK - Tiffins
HS - Mama Melrose
DS - ??? (used to be Boathouse, but the last 2 experiences was not positive)
Resort - Contemporary, California Grill

Here is my list of favorites by park, DS and resort not including Victoria & Albert.

MK- LTT if eating in the park. I usually head over to the Contemporary or Grand Floridian though.
EP - Tokyo Dining. I can get sushi almost anywhere, but the service is second to none. And my daughter is fluent in Japanese and it's fun to see her there.
AK - Tiffins. Not only a favorite in the park, but one of my favorites in WDW.
HS - None. I will not eat in this park. Brown Derby is OK, but I'll still make the trip over to the many excellent restaurants at the Boardwalk.
DS- Raglan Road. Even with some good signature restaurants in DS, I just love Raglan Road.
Resort- Jiko. This is my favorite anywhere. But California Grill, Narcoossee's and Flying Fish are not far behind.
Non Disney- Blue Zoo. Unbelievable experience the two times I have been there.

Here is my list of favorites by park, DS and resort not including Victoria & Albert.

MK- LTT if eating in the park. I usually head over to the Contemporary or Grand Floridian though.
EP - Tokyo Dining. I can get sushi almost anywhere, but the service is second to none. And my daughter is fluent in Japanese and it's fun to see her there.
AK - Tiffins. Not only a favorite in the park, but one of my favorites in WDW.
HS - None. I will not eat in this park. Brown Derby is OK, but I'll still make the trip over to the many excellent restaurants at the Boardwalk.
DS- Raglan Road. Even with some good signature restaurants in DS, I just love Raglan Road.
Resort- Jiko. This is my favorite anywhere. But California Grill, Narcoossee's and Flying Fish are not far behind.
Non Disney- Blue Zoo. Unbelievable experience the two times I have been there.

I agree with you about MK dining....i like to take dine at the Contemporary instead on MK days too.
I will have to try Raglan Road. Thank you

MK- Cinderella's Castle
EP - La Cellier
AK - Tiffins
HS - Mama Melrose

Have tried a few of them and trying some this trip, good to hear as CRT, Tiffins will be our first this trip, glad you enjoyed them!

MK - Used to be Pecos Bills before they changed the menu. Now I’d say BOG if we even eat in the park. Normally we head out for a resort lunch and break before heading back for the night.

EPCOT - Rose & Crown or Via Napoli

HS - Mama Melroses. Always eat here and never disappointed.

AK - Flame Tree Barbecue and Nomad Lounge

DS - The Boathouse and Earl of Sandwich.

Resor - California Grill or Boma.

MK - Liberty Tree, but we usually take a break and go to one of the monorail resorts for lunch.
EPCOT FW - Garden Grill WS - Monsiuer Paul
DHS - Brown Derby
AK - Yak and Yeti
DS - Homecomin
Resorts - Narcoosee's, Sanaa, Flying Fish, Turf Club

Hi all !

MK- The Plaza
EP - Les Chefs de France + Biergarten
AK - Tusker House + Pizzafari
HS - Mama Melrose
DS - Earl of Sandwich
Resort - Contemporary - Chef Mickey

MK--Skipper Canteen
EP--almost exclusively go during festivals so I would have to say the specialty kiosks spread around the parks
HS--Brown Derby
AK--Yak & Yeti
DS--Homecoming
Resorts--breakfast, AKL BOMA; dinner, CR California Grill

MK- try not to eat TS meals here too often but do enjoy the Plaza & LTT lunch
EP- Rose & Crown, but I'd take Tutto Gusto over any TS there
AK-Tiffins or Nomad Lounge
HS-nowhere
Resort-this is where most of our favorites lie: Citricos, Narcoossee's, Boma, even Cape May for dinner
DS-Morimoto, Maria & Enzo's. Not TS but I have to say Jock Lindsey's is fabulous for food and drink

MK - LTT
Epcot - Tokyo Dining & Teppan Edo
HS - 50’s PT
AK - Yak & Yeti
DS - don’t have one
Resort - used to be Captain’s Grill at YC, don’t really have one now, but I do really like the turkey sandwich available at BC & BWI room service.

MK: The Plaza I guess. BOG when it first opened was pretty good but I'm probably not going back after the menu/signature change. We usually don't eat dinner at MK now though--either go to 'Ohana (no "s"), Narcoossee's, or California Grill or just eat back at the resort/Epcot area.
HS: Mama Melrose -- only been once but it was good and we'd go back. Haven't tried any of the other HS restaurants.
AK: usually get Yak & Yeti QS for lunch but have never eaten dinner at the park. That may change our next trip since the park is open later and we are changing our touring plans from rope drop to sleeping in/hanging at the resort until mid-afternoon.
EP: Teppan Edo is a family tradition to eat there every trip. Nothing spectacular but always been fun and solid food. Really enjoyed Chefs de France our first time there for lunch but went for dinner a couple years ago and it was really crowded/loud. Favorite at this point is probably Via Napoli but only because we sit on the patio around sunset, we aren't in a rush so its ok if the service is a bit slow, and we are just enjoying the atmosphere/weather/Epcot. Wouldn't eat there if we had to sit inside--WAY too loud.
DS: House of Blues? Boathouse was fun sitting on the deck and the food is solid but service was bad. Raglan Road was good first time, bad second. Frontera Cocina was ok but I've had better Mexican in a number of other places. So yeah, probably House of Blues.
Resorts: California Grill brunch. Easily most enjoyable meal I've had at Disney. Narcoossee's or Yachtsman would be next.

MK - normally don’t eat there. But Cinderella’s Castle is fun for breakfast when we bring the grandkids.
Epcot - Rose and Crown to view Illuminations or Spice Table
AK - right now Flaming Tree. Hope to change it to Tiffins after our next visit.
HS - used to like 50’s and Sci-Fi, but they haven’t been too good lately
Resort - so many to choose from! Jiko and CG have to be at the top. But we love so many of the resort restaurants
DS - Raglan Road is our favorite. Love the atmosphere and beer. But we like a number here too.

MK - CP breakfast, LTT lunch, BOG dinner, and Tony’s.
Epcot - Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Chefs, and Tutto Italia.
DHS - HBD and 50’s PTC.
AK - TH breakfast and Rainforest Cafe lunch.
DS - The Edison.
Resorts - Whispering Canyon Cafe breakfast, Cape May breakfast, Trail’s End Breakfsst, and Boma for breakfast or dinner.

I think we always gravitate to what we know. I would love to hear what your favorite Restaurant is in each of the 4 Disney World Parks, Disney Springs and the top Resort Restaurant?

Here is ours:
MK- Cinderella's Castle (although the 14 year old boy child just tolerates it)
EP - La Cellier
AK - Tiffins
HS - Mama Melrose

MK- Skipper Canteen, no questions asked. Very underrated
Epcot- This one isn’t easy, probably Via Napoli or Rose and Crown
HS- Brown Derby Lounge... if you think there aren’t any good options in HS go here
AK- Nomad Lounge
DS- boathouse or homecoming or wine bar George
Resorts- Cali Grill

Last edited:
MK - BOG for lunch, Crystal Palace for breakfast
EPCOT - Biergarten
AK - Flame Tree
HS - Sci-fi
DS - ???
Resort - Sanaa, Beaches and Cream and Cape May..... too hard to pick!

MK- Usually don't eat here either, especially TS. Cosmic Ray's or Casey's are our favorites though
EP- Le Cellier
AK- Nomad Lounge
HS- None, we try to head to DS or a resort to eat
DS- Raglan Road or Earl of Sandwich
Resort- California Grill or Geyser Point because the atmosphere and the Space Dust IPA

Magic Kingdom - Columbia Harbour House (this might change on my next trip, since I'll be checking out a couple other places)
Epcot - Garden Grill
Animal Kingdom - Tusker House
Hollywood Studios - ??? (currently don't have a favorite there, but I might try something new, next time)
Disney Springs - Homecomin'
Resort - 'Ohana (breakfast) (I don't have a favorite resort restaurant for lunch/dinner, but that might change on the next trip)

*I am an extremely picky eater.

MK - not a huge fan of any of the TS but haven’t tried skippers yet
AK - Yak and Yeti
Epcot - Biergarten
DHS - Sci Fi or H&V
DS - Homecomin
Resort - California Grill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter