Favorite Resources?

SweetSerenity

Thank you evenin' star!
Disboards has always been so helpful to me with planning throughout the years, but what are some of your other favorite resources that help you plan your trips? I've only recently discovered the food blog. What else helps keep you "in the loop?" Thanks!

Pinterest lists are fun, but often outdated. I dont need to pack a lanyard for my park tickets.

other podcasts. fb grp pages of your resort to keep updated on goings on there. twitter (i follow wdwnt)

There are dozens of YouTube videos that can occupy a great deal of your time!

I love the Unofficial Guide (https://touringplans.com/unofficial-guide), as a tool to peruse throughout the year. Sometimes its nice to have something on a screen and be able to reference it at the same time. I generally find it incredibly reliable, accurate, and easy to browse.

Also, a book is useful to have for those pesky occasions when Stitch eats the page!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter