Favorite resort restaurants

Our favorites (in order) are:
California Grill @ Contemporary
The Yachtsman at Yacht Club
Crews Cup Lounge at Yacht Cub (upscale bar food) but really good!
Jiko at AKL
Cape May (dinner) just because I love crab legs
The Wave @ Contemporary

I love Grand Floridian Cafe for lunch or an early dinner, whenever the sun's up-because the light streams in. Also like Sanaa (AKV), Olivia's (OKW), and Boma for breakfast (AKL).
I'll second all of those. GFC is usually our 'farewell breakfast'
Sanaa for a late lunch, easier to get a window seat
Olivia's is a bit out of the way, but a hidden gem, IMO. Also, from there, you can take the boat down to Disney Springs.
I like Boma for both meals, but DH doesn't think dinner is as good as breakfast
The surprise meal of our last trip was Turf Club, at SSR. It's now on the to-do list for future trips. And for QuickService, Artist's Palette at SSR was exactly what we were looking for on a rainy evening when our other plans got drowned out

Kona (a la cart) at Poly or Boma (buffet) at AKL for breakfast

Grand Floridian Cafe (GF) or Olivias (OKW) for Lunch

Cali Grille at Contemporary or Maya Grill at Coronado for dinner.

Flying Fish at the Boardwalk, CA Grill Contemporary, Narcoossees or Citrico's at the Grand Floridian, Blue Zoo at the Dolphin, Jiko or Sannaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Olivia's at Old Key West, Yachtsman at the Yacht Club

Grand Floridian Cafe - the steaks were delicious and perfectly cooked for us. And the atmosphere is outstanding. We went for an early dinner where there was lots of light and it lit up the restaurant perfectly.

We also like Yachtmans Steakhouse - this is a higher end dining experience. Dinner takes it's time and we have always been pleased with the quality of the food and the service ( we also like that Boardwalk is a short walk away for dessert or after dinner cocktails ).

Olivias for breakfast at OKW - a Florida spin on old classics. Yum!

AKL has the BEST ts meals - Boma is our favorite Disney meal and Sanaa is a close second.

SSR has the best QS at The Artist's Palette. Delicious and plenty of seating inside.

Well I can hear people moaning already my families favorite is Ohana but I do have to say that Jiko is just incredible. To the kids it was meh.

Last edited:
The favorites of my family:
Breakfast: Kona Cafe and Trattoria Al Forno
Lunch: Sanaa
Dinner: Ohana

Reactions: BDL
We love Kona cafe for breakfast at the Polynesian.

And we're big fans of the southern/creole cooking of Boatwright's at Port Orleans-Riverside

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter