• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite resort? Need help

nikimak2

Wow i can't live without disney war eagle
Can't decide where to stay at my next visit.. put below your favorite resort thanks:)

Almost the same^ :thumbsup2

Art of Animation for Value
Fort Wilderness for Moderate
Contemporary for Deluxe

It depends on what you and your family are looking for. Since I live in South Florida and tend to go to Walt Disney World a lot, we don't spend tons of time in the resorts and therefore, often just stay at the All Star Movies or Music. If you want my recommendation for really nice resorts, I've always been a fan of the Beach and Yacht Club. If you are looking for something a little more casual, Port Orleans Riverside (possibly French Quarter too, but I've never stayed in that branch) is really friendly. I like it a lot.
Enjoy your trip!

Wilderness Lodge :-)
its my home resort!

but i also reaaally like Beach Club and Grand Floridian
for moderate i would do caribbean beach, its really pretty!
and for value i would do art of animation yea it looks cool :-)

My parents surprised us to a trip to Disney for Christmas when we were little. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and it was just magical! We had this lady that came and gave us these special edition pins and this scavenger hunt thing and then we went to the room and we had presents waiting for us and it was just amazing. So that resort will always hold a special place in my heart but I like the Pop Century for a value resort. Port Orleans Riverside, and French Quarter are supposed to be really good. We are going to say there in February. So there are my favs :) :cool1:

Grand Floridian Grand Floridian Grand Floridian! Did I mention I love the Grand Floridian? ;)

We stayed at SSR which is also lovely but gets overlooked. It's so nice having seperate rooms to your parents and siblings. :)

Tough decision, umm:

Beach Club
Wilderness Lodge
Contemporary
Polynesian

Art of Animation or All Star Movies for value
Ft. Wilderness for moderate
Polynesian for deluxe :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter