Favorite Recipes?

jambodisney

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever tried to recreate a favorite snack or dish from the parks? I recently tried out a dole whip recipe (very easy!) and it turned out great. I would absolutely LOVE to make Boma’s zebra domes.... I’m not sure I’m good enough a cook for that. :/

So, have you tried out any disney-inspired recipes? What kind of success have you had?

Years ago at Coral Reef, they had shrimp cocktail with a granita cocktail sauce.
It was delicious. I'm talking about more than 20 years ago & I still remember how good it was. I would have loved that recipe. I have tried to re-create it, but it's just not the same.

We made the cream cheese stuffed pretzels - so good. My youngest DD tried to make me a Dole Whip float several years ago - she knew it was my favorite - it was delicious even if it wasn't exactly like the Dole Whip float - especially that she worked so hard to do it.

I've made the Morimoto Ribs, Le Cellier Cheddar Soup and several of the Sanaa dips with fresh Naan.. All came out great.

Yes we have! Just last week my DS (18) made school house bread it was delicious. I have made PB&J milkshakes and attempted Grey Goose and Grand Marnier slushies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter