Favorite quotes from rides?

RexFromEndor

LIGHTSPEED TO ENDOR!
It can be any ride, past or present.

Some of my favorites...
"Goodbye, dearie!" - the Witch, Snow White's Adventures
"We're seizing the future, grasping the moment, pinching your wallet..." - need I any explanation?
"There's nowhere to go but UP!!" - The Timekeeper
"Your client is Big Bird?" - Morris (IIRC), The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management
"I know this is probably your first flight, and it's... mine, too." - RX-24, Star Tours
(not WDW but) "Warning: You have invaded the electronic realm of the Master [Control] Program. Prepare for the Game Grid of Tron." - Villainous computer voice, Disneyland PeopleMover
"You do have wings. You can do all these things. You can widen your world. Eastern: we'll be your wings." - Narrator, If You Had Wings
"If we can dream it, we can do it." - Horizons

A twenty-some couple was on Kali Rapids and the girl was yelping, hiding her head, etc. Her boyfriend was saying "Sivako, Baby!". So now that's our family motto.

We still quote Maelstrom all the time in our family.
"You are not the first to pass this vay. Nor shall you be the last."
"Disappear! Disappear!"

The other one we randomly bust out is from Spaceship Earth
"Thank the Phoenicians. They invented them!"

Last edited:

“Hello, and welcome to Soarin’”
“Nice work, pal...”

All the time in our house. All the time.

"Psst! Avast there! It be too late to alter course, mateys—and there be plunderin’ pirates lurkin’ in every cove, waitin’ to board. Sit closer together, and keep your ruddy hands inboard—that be the best way to repel boarders. And mark well me words, mateys: Dead men tell no tales!"

I ADORE the Talking Skull's spiel in the Disneyland Pirates of the Caribbean. Haunting and ominous? Sure. But there's also a strange calmness about that section for me. You're in a slow-moving boat; you hear the faint chirping of crickets and frogs in the Blue Bayou behind you; you can still make out the sounds of the old man plucking away at his banjo echoing in the distance. Next thing you know, you're being greeted by that warm and friendly voice—such an iconic moment.
Totally masks the fear of the big drop that awaits ahead... well, almost.

"You can run, but you can't hide. Not from me!"
"Heheheheh... say goodbye, Rebel spy."

"...but there's always room for one more....any volunteers? Mwhahahaha!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter