Favorite Quick Service

Yorkshire County Fish Shop - Epcot

It's typically been the only food we eat at Disney, but since we sold the camper now we will not have our own kitchen and groceries next trip.

Oh absolutely. Some of the best fish and chips I have ever eaten and I'm from the UK!

Everyone has listed great choices. For the most part, they are all pretty good. You just need to try a different one each time. They all offer something different. It's not all and chicken nuggets, fries and burgers.

Three words: Earl. Of. Sandwich. It's at Disney Springs and is the best.

In park, I'll say, Satu'li for sure, though it's been mentioned.

Wanting more flexibility (and on a budget) with a toddler. What are everyone's favorite quick service restaurants? In and out of the parks. Any particular meals you love?
Polite Pig in Disney Springs and Satuli Canteen in AK. I also love the Nutella Fruit Waffle at Sleepy Hollow in MK.

Epcot...love Sunshine Seasons
Magic Kingdom...love Columbia Harbor House
Hollywood Studios...love Woody's Lunch Box
Animal Kingdom...love Flametree BBQ

MK - Columbia Harbor House or Pecos Bill are our favorites, though I really do miss the fixings bar at Pecos.
AK - Satu'li Canteen is probably our favorite QS on WDW property
EP - La Cantina de San Agel and Sunshine Seasons are both pretty good, but we usually just hit up the festival booths
HS - Backlot Express is pretty good - it's basic theme park food, but it's executed well

Most of the resort QS places we've tried are pretty basic, but we absolutely love Geyser Point, and in addition to the table seating it has a walkup / takeout window.

Also, for ice cream treats the Beaches and Cream walkup window is great.

MK - We love the Nutella and fruit waffle sammie at Sleepy Hollow.
Epcot - Norway bakeries, DD loves Sushi and boba tea in Japan, and we both love the crepes at the Creperie de Paris in France.
HS - I used to LOVE the Mediterranean hummus plate at Backlot but I just checked before I posted, and it's gone :(
AK - DD loves Satu'li and I love the pineapple lumpia at Pongu Pongu.

Ronto Roasters, Yorkshire Fish and Chips, Columbia Harbour House, Satuli Canteen and Le Halles are among the best in the parks. I also like the Mara at AKL, but wouldn't go all the way there for it unless you're staying there.

Any MK recommendations besides Columbia harbor house? Hubbys shrimp allergy has us avoiding that spot (non-shellfish menu is pretty limited)

Any MK recommendations besides Columbia harbor house? Hubbys shrimp allergy has us avoiding that spot (non-shellfish menu is pretty limited)

My wife and I enjoy Pinocchio Village Haus if we can sit by the windows at Small World. I also enjoy seating at Cosmic Ray if I can find a table near Sonny Eclipse, even if the food isn't always good. You can also go to any of the quick services at the hotels around MK.

Everyone has listed great choices. For the most part, they are all pretty good. You just need to try a different one each time. They all offer something different. It's not all and chicken nuggets, fries and burgers.
I agree , even though we tend to go the same spots, upcoming trip definitely going to try new places

We try QS at resorts too. Depending on which resort we are staying in. We don't go crazy, out of our way for a QS.

We arrived late Wednesday and are staying at BCV. Perfect timing to try Primo Piatto at the Riviera. Just took the Skyliner over. I had the Grilled Vegetable Skewer with quinoa - I had them add the grilled chicken for an extra $3 and it did not disappoint!!!!

Resort - Captain Cooks at the Poly is a favorite. Geyser Point is sort of a QS hybrid and it is fantastic at Wilderness Lodge.
MK - We tend to end up at Columbia Harbor House, but I'm not sure I would really say it was that great. We did have Pecos Bills last trip and the fajitas were just okay, but the nachos were really good and I would definitely go back for those.
Epcot - We usually go during Food and Wine, so we eat at the booths. If we do need a QS, we tend to eat at La Hacienda de San Angel - it has always been good.
DHS - We are big burger lovers, so we usually eat at Backlot Express. The burgers are good and we love that they have free drink refills.
AK - Definitely Satu'li Canteen - those bowls are just sooooo good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter