Favorite quick service meals

MK- not a huge QS fan here, we usually snack or get Columbia Harbor House if we do--or for a few $ more we can make and ADR for the Plaza, which is what we do most trips
EP-I don't think we've met a QS in world showcase we haven't liked, or we eat F&W festival booths, plus Sunshine Seasons is usually good when in the Land.
AK- Yak & Yeti Local Foods, Flametree, and we haven't been since Pandora opened, but Satu'li looks good

MK - Cosmic Ray's
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
EP - Anything in World Showcase!
HS - Backlot Express
DS- Wolfgang Puck Express

MK- Columbia Harbour House is really the only QS we eat in MK
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons if in Future World and most of the World Showcase QS (will usually eat at France 1-2 times a trip as our favorite)
AK - Yak & Yeti and Flame Tree BBQ

MK: BOG (pork is terrific!)
EPCOT: Sunshine Seasons
AK: Yak & Yeti (looking forward
trying Satu’li)
HS: Still looking for a favorite

MK: Pecos Bills, Casey's
EP: Les Halles, Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe, La Cantina (unless there's a festival then we eat from the kiosks)
HS: Pizzerizzo (we usually avoid meals at HS though)
AK: Yak & Yeti or Flame Tree BBQ - DH loves Satuli, I think it's just ok

MK Pecos bill - if you like mexican - they have a great toppings bar.
Epcot - yorkshire fish place (not sure the exact name)
AK - flame tree but we are trying Satuli (?sp) this next trip.

MK: Pecos Bill's for the Fixin's Bar to make it extra :-)
EP: La Cantina de San Angel bc I will eat all the tacos they will sell me with extra helpings self dispensing salsa
AK: Yak & Yeti and Satu'li Canteen

Love a challenge! Here's what we like based on lots of trial and error:
MK- Pecos Bill's hands down. They have an amazing "fixins" bar that can enhance your meal significantly. It is great.
AK- Flame Tree BBQ- it serves some of our favorite food on property. I would choose this over some table service meals!
EP- Seasons- so many choices with very good quality.

Enjoy!

Top 2-3 quick services locations at MK, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom. And go......!!!! :-)
MK: Tortuga Inn for the smoked turkey leg with a salad from Liberty Sq. For my group a turkey leg feeds two when you get into cutting the meat off the bone.
Haven't eaten at Skipper canteen yet but hear good of it.

Epcot is all about what kind of food you want to try and has the best QS eatieries on the property. For us to this point, Sommerfest, Katsuri Grill, and York County's fish and chips make the grade.

AK: Some good choices at Flame Tree and Mr. Harambe's. We didn't like wherever we bought falafel at since it was seasoned not as we prefer and over fried to boot.

Last edited:
MK: Columbia Harbor House or Pecos Bill
AK: Satuli Canteen (I’d like to try Flametree but haven’t due to my bird phobia)
EP: Tangierine Cafe or Les Halles
HS: ABC Commissary (I don’t love it, but it’s serviceable, and I had an awful experience at Backlot so I won’t go there again.)

MK - Columbia Harbor House, Casey's or Pecos Bill
AK - Flame Tree (haven't tried Satu'li- kids said no way)
EP - Sunshine Seasons or any country QS

EP- Tangierine Cafe

My favorite place at Epcot for lunch.

MK- not a huge QS fan here, we usually snack or get Columbia Harbor House if we do--or for a few $ more we can make and ADR for the Plaza, which is what we do most trips

Columbia Harbor House is great if you don't want a burger.

AK - Flame Tree BBQ

They used to have a good turkey (or maybe it was chicken?) sandwich there. I think it had cranberry bread? Anyhow, they took it off the menu recently. Too bad...I got it often.

MK
Casey's
Be Our Guest

AK
Satu'li Canteen

Epcot
Sunshine Seasons
Choza de Margarita
Booths during festivals

HS
Backlot Express

MK: Sleepy Hollow
Epcot: Tangierine Cafe
AK: Satu’li Canteen
DHS: Boat to Epcot or ADR at Sci-Fi or Beaches & Cream

All depends on what ya like but....
MK- Pecos Bill (fixing bar plus tortilla chip side instead of the usual fries). BOG for atmosphere but food hit and miss. We avoid Pinnochios. I love/like pretty much all kinds of pizzas but find their flat breads HORRIBLE. Kept trying for a few trips, thinking it was a fluke but nope. Just awful (for me)

HS- we like Backlot Express. Darth Vader cupcake and free drink refills... :) used to do Pizza Planet (now Pizza Rizzo) for the cappuccino cupcake that was AMAZING- but sadly that cupcake has disappeared. It's a sad sad day

EP- Les Halles- hands down. The nachos at QS in Mexico are good too

AK- we don't eat much here, usually only stay half day.

We love quick service dining! :earboy2:

Magic Kingdom: Casey's Corner and Be Our Guest (lunch)
Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree Barbecue
Epcot: Tangierine Cafe
Hollywood Studios: Backlot Express

HS- We grabbed a snack t Baseline Tap pub. They offer ribeye puff ( amazing!), meat and cheese board and Mickey pretzel with cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter