• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Quick Service at California Adventure.

cinnaminny

DIS Veteran
We have lots of favorites in the Disneyland park, but outside of Cars land, and an ice cream cone once, I cant recall ever eating in California Adventure park.

What is your go to in CA for a quick service?

Smokejumpers for burgers or Paradise Garden Grill but it used to be some salads/Latin flare and now looks different... I would get some carnitas tacos while my kids/husband would get a corn dog from Corn Dog Castle nearby.

I tend to like the food options better at DL too, but at DCA Ghirardelli is always a win, and the different options at the corn dog castle is good too. But nothing comes to mind that I HAVE to get. Clam Chower bread bowl at Boudins! But they have that at DL too.

Kriss :tink:

Don’t forget Cozy Cones! I love the bacon Mac and Cheese in a cone. We also love Pacific Wharf where you can custom order Mac and cheese in the bread bowl (not on mobile ordering though, sadness). Yes we love Mac and cheese.

Pasta at Boardwalk. Pretty much everything we have had at Flos has been good. Though they have changed their menu a few times.

Corn dog castle.
Flos
And not quite CA but my favorite of all is the nachos at Whitewater snacks just inside the Grand Californian entrance, which was be accessed by anyone
This is one I need to go check out! This has been on my wish list for awhile lol

I always make it a point to go to pacific wharf cafe. In fact, even if everyone is eating somewhere else, I will still go get the chicken apple salad in a bread bowl or soup in a bread bowl or the Mac and cheese in a bread bowl and take it to wherever they’re eating. My kids eat really well at boardwalk pizza and pasta so I will usually meet them over there with my bread bowl and get asked 10 times along the way where on earth I got it. Plus you can pick up a Mickey shaped sourdough loaf!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter