• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite places for dinner?

teach1abc

Mouseketeer
We are headed to Disney. Where are your favorite places to have dinner in Disney and CA? We are bringing our lunches and some snacks with us. Any
snacks that we should not miss?

Well lets see. So many to choose from. In Dland for dinner you can't go wrong with Plaza Inn fried chicken dinner. Two adults can split one dinner as they are huge (3 big pieces of fried chix, mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuit, green beans for $17). So if you split it then eating for only $8.50/pp! In DCA, we love the Sonoma Terrace for a glass of wine and first rate tapas or Paradise Garden Grill for delicious Mediterranean skewers and a beer. Both of these only have outdoor seating so if it is cold and you are looking for some place indoors at DCA then I would slip over to the Grand California Hotel. You can eat well and relatively cheaply at Whitewater snacks. Speaking of snacks, the boards are full of threads on favorite snack treats. Top among them are corn dogs (same ones served at the Red Wagon next to Plaza Inn in Dland as the ones at Dland's Stage Door Cafe and DCA's Corn Dog Castle). People love the churros and popcorn sold at carts throughout both parks. Bacon wrapped asparagus at Begal BBQ in Adventureland is also popular as are beignets in NOS.

Disneyland:
I love the French Market for dinner. I love the meatloaf, the beef stew and the chicken ceaser they make fresh and toss right in front of you.
Carnation Cafe has always been a family favorite, they have an excellent baked potato soup.
DCA:
We usually grab some spaghetti and meatballs or some veggie/meat skewers at the Mediterranean grill place.

I believe you'll receive more replies if you post your thread in the DL planning forum. :)

It's kind of fun to go on Disney's site and look at all the menu's for the various places to eat. I even make notes regarding things that sound extra good and make sure we hit them in the parks. There's also an app you can download (with wait times too) that is very informative.

At Disney there are so many great places some that are not really looked at are Flo's V 8 Cafe is so good and Village Haus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter