Favorite Places for a Snack in the Epcot World Showcase

I have a family of four. Our family loves to order one small meal at each country (we skip America) and share the dish.

We do this throughout the day, get very filled up, and enjoy many dishes. We always ask for something authentic from that country.

I like this idea.:lovestruc

From the Norway bakery, we love the Sweet Pretzel with Almonds. To balance the sugar rush, a brat in Germany (as I recall, the bun had a rye flavor).

L-O-V-E to go to the UK and load up on Cadbury chocolate bars.

Our favorite is the "crunchie" bars. Soooo delish. We also like the "Wispa" bar, "Flake", and "curly wurly".

Norway:

Kringla has awesome sweet pretzels and of course school bread.

France:

Love to get some bread and a cheese plate at Boulangerie Patisserie.

Japan:
Kaki-Gori - Shaved ice stand

The best thing about WS is that there are so many different countries that each one have wonderful snacks. I for one, love going to either the Kringla Bakery in Norway or the French Bakery in France for a sweet treat. And I am determined to try out a Kaki Gori this trip :goodvibes Good luck.
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

school bread from Norway and anything from the bakery in France. So good!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I am not a dessert person but the bakery in France makes the best Napoleon. :cloud9:

If you have a sweet tooth, these are great choices. Here is the Napoleon and it's so yummy!!!

DSC_0065.jpg

My kids LOVE eating around the world. What we do is get one CS combo meal at two or three different countries and share it as discuss information about the country we are in.

My children found out they liked lamb and couscous from Morocco, bratwurst and sauerkraut from Germany and tempura shrimp and ginger cake in Japan.

They can't wait for our next trip during F&W to try even more coutries. :)

We kinda do the same thing. We each take turns picking a snack from each country. We like to try something new but we have our old favorites too. We literly eat our way around the world. Yum!

I like this idea.:lovestruc

I agree, this plus Kim Possible will make our time in Epcot WS more special!
So we can use a CS or snack in each country as we go around? Fun!!

I think we will try to do this while saving the world with Kim Possible!

There isn't a problem using just one credit from your dining plan is there?

I love the hummus and falafel at Morocco. Right nearby are the Crepes in France. There's always a good hot dog in the U.S.

The fruit tulip at Sunshine Seasons used to be my favorite unless they've changed it.

Almond pretzel from Norway and Grand marnier slush from France for me
German pretzel and beer from Germany for hubby
cheese plate and chocolate crossaint from France for DD

We love to eat around the world showcase and try new things in general though. I believe we have eaten at every country now at either CS or TS, except China and USA.

My honest opinion is take a short walk to Y&B Club and eat at Beaches & Cream to get the tastiest and best value Burgers on property.
Its nice to get out of the park and see something else then go back after your meal and enjoy the rest of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter