• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite place to stop and relax?

The sloped area in the Honey I shrunk the Playground. I just plop and enjoy the kids not nagging me for a few minutes :)

Hammock on Poly beach

Casey's

Savannah View balcony although they REALLY need rocking chairs

I recently discovered the rocking chairs in front of Town Square Theater. I went with a big group and as we were getting ready to leave the park for the evening, we decided to get a photo with Mickey. One of the little ones was napping in the stroller so I sat outside with her. While I was sitting there, I got to see Main St. light up at dusk. It was so magical :love:

Our all-time favorite is the People Mover....we love when it's slow and there's no line, the CM's always seem happy to let us ride as long as we like.

Other than that:
MK - the old boat launch in the rose garden, the seating area way back by Space Mountain
Epcot - the boats, the gardens at the back of England, the gardens in China
HS - the animation building, near the Muppet fountain

And now that we travel with one under 2 I LOVE the baby centers, especially the one at MK.

Sitting on the benches watching the kids try and catch the jumping water in Epcot near the Michael Jackson show/old Honey I Shrunk the Kids Show.

I hear you, Frontier Land is great. I feel the same way in every land in MK.

However in Epcot, I have to stop in Germany.

In, DAS I have to stop by the pretzel stand (and sit behind the popcorn stand.)

In DHS, I line to sit by the lake and sit on the benches there ( near the gift shops.)

The sloped area in the Honey I shrunk the Playground. I just plop and enjoy the kids not nagging me for a few minutes :)

Hammock on Poly beach

Casey's

I forgot about this place. That was a pretty relaxing area!

Hammock on Poly beach

Casey's

The honey I shrunk the kids area that is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter