Favorite place to eat a steak

Im looking for suggestions on great places for Steak(going in June)
Ooh, good thread to follow. I was really wanting to try the Topolinos breakfast steak, but they didn't have it when we went in January. Turned out they brought it back a week later. Doh!

Steaks at BoG are decent, but maybe not worth the cost. Prime rib at Hollywood and Vine was really good too.

We were mainly interested in character dinners though. I'm sure there are tons more places with better steaks at WDW.

I had a great steak at Trattoria al Forno, and I loved the prime rib at Hollywood and Vine. I also thought the steak at BoG was really good, but I also drank a lot of wine. LOL!

I love the filet at Topolino’s for dinner (Riviera resort). They also have steak for breakfast (character experience) - I haven’t tried it but a friend liked it. Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios) also has a good steak (lunch & dinner). Shula’s (Dolphin) is well regarded. Wine Bar George does a steak platter that feeds 2-4 that’s very good. Also endorse Bull & Bear (Waldorf). Capa at Four Seasons (Spanish steakhouse) is a special night out. Honorable mention to the filet sliders at Boathouse ($15 for 2 sliders and a good amount of fries) ... so good... their steaks probably are too, based on these, but I haven’t tried them. Note: I stuck to places currently open.

Shula's (Dolphin), California Grill (Contemporary), Topolino's Terrace (Riviera). Jiko has good steak when it's open, as does Citricos.

Our favourites are Shula's and Le Cellier. Also Wine Bar George has a really delicious flank steak.

I haven't had a steak at Shula's or Cali Grill yet, but my favorite in Disney World was the char-grilled Angus New York Strip at Fly Fish Cafe.

we are thinking of trying Coral Reef out for the first time. The steak was really good?

Yes, and I’m picky about steak. I usually find steak too tough, but this was so tender. Almost like prime rib.

Also, the cast member working the front podium was amazing. The app wouldn’t let me do a wait list check in for just me, so I went to the podium. She said she could totally get me in, and it was going to be about 30 mins (which was much sooner than what the app said). I went and rode SE, and had a text in 15 mins that my table was ready. She was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter