Favorite Perfumes

Prada Candy
Aquolina Pink Sugar
Chanel Chance
Ed Hardy Perfume by Christian Audigier

These are my go to perfumes right now.

My favorite is Dolce & Gabanna Light blue but I have never purchased it. Maybe this is the year I will request it for my birthday (50th)

Christian Dior Ja'Dore, Laila, and Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker are my favorites. Then I love hubs Aqua di Gio. Yummy!

White Shoulders or White Linen. On a guy, English Leather.:sad: I know, I like the old scents. They always remind me of good memories.

I am not much of a perfume wearer, but I do like Clinique Happy. (That's a perfume, right?)

I also like a lot of the Calvin Klein line. (CK One, Eternity, Obsession)

I wish I could find one fragrance that really calls to me. The problem is, I go into the perfume shops, and it all starts smelling the same to me.

I'm old and still love my Avon Topaz....which btw I have to now hunt and buy at flea markets!!

I fell in love with Boyfriend by Kate Walsh. I will also wear Euphoria by Calvin Klein.
I do like the smell of Tresor too.

YSL's Paris, and Lulu Guinness. I discovered Paris as a teenager and have worn it ever since.

Chloe is my favorite. I also have: Harvey prince flirt, victoria secret rapture, coach poppy, and several others I cannot remember.

I recently started feeling nostalgic, and purchased a few old scents I used to wear in middle school. I got: exclamation, Elizabeth Arden sunflowers, Debbie Gibson electric youth, & love's baby soft. I plan on getting Jessica McClintock next, which was my hs fragrance.

I have been wearing Ciara for about 40 years. I have had many strangers ask me what scent I was wearing because they really liked it. My mother also wore Ciara but it smelled completely different on her. I assume a scent smells a little different on everyone and this one happens to mix well with my chemistry.

Denise

I have been wearing Chanel Number 5 since my dad first gave it to me for Christmas when I was 13 years old. He said my Grandma always wanted to have a bottle and they couldn't ever afford it. She passed before I turned a year old. I tried it one time when we were out shopping and liked it so I got a bottle for Christmas.

I have always worn it even when my friends laughed and told me that I wore "old lady" perfume. My dh loves the smell of it as well. I'm pretty sure I will wear it until I die.

I love that, spacem! Many scents I like are "old ladyish". Vs rapture is one. I get tired of the citrusy or lighter scents, and prefer a more mature fragrance. I do own a large variety, just because I like switching them up.

Another Flowerbomb fan here....wish I could find it in body scrub. My next favorite is Lolita by Lolita Lempicka.

I love perfume!!! My favorites are:

Bvlgari Omnia Coral (so fresh!!)

Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1932 (gift from my DH for my birthday last month)

Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial (purchased at Guerlain boutique in EPCOT)

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil (I love this one in the summertime!!)

Chanel Coco (probably my favorite perfume of all. I love the warmth of this fragrance. So beautiful! I've loved it since the 80s, when it first came out)

I am not much of a perfume wearer, but I do like Clinique Happy. (That's a perfume, right?)

I also like a lot of the Calvin Klein line. (CK One, Eternity, Obsession)

I wish I could find one fragrance that really calls to me. The problem is, I go into the perfume shops, and it all starts smelling the same to me.

:thumbsup2 I love the Philosophy Amazing Grace. Clinique Happy is close to it -- just a clean, fresh smell.

Like a PP, I wear Obsession in the winter time -- never really thought that I don't wear it in the summer.

Another Flowerbomb fan here....wish I could find it in body scrub. My next favorite is Lolita by Lolita Lempicka.
Have you ever tried Lancome's La Vie est Belle? The scents are almost identical, and it should be easy to find the shower gel of this. I would think it would be perfectly fine to wear along with Flowerbomb :)

I'm a perfume junkie and have to say my fav scents are Theirry Mugler Angel edp, Lauder Pleasures Delight, Vera Wang Princess and Lancome's La Vie Est Belle. For a whole I was hooked in Dior Hypnotic Poison, but not so much anymore.

I would LOVE to have Guerlain's Meteorites fragrance, too! I love the violet candy scent of my Meteorites and would die to have it in a perfume version :)

I use CK Euphoria or Avril Lavigne Black Star.

For non-special occasions, I use Britney Spears Curious...I found some of it on the Walmart on Dec 26. I buy up the marked down Christmas box sets. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter