Favorite Part of your Favorite Ride

kim3339

DIS Veteran
Okay, so Funball's question thread got me thinking. What is your favorite part of you favorite rides?

Mine is Peter Pan, and my favorite part is just as you are entering the room with the island and you are completely surrounded by the stars.

My favorite ride is…. California screamin and right before you enter the loop just as it starts.. its awesome!! :love: :cloud9: :love:

I like Big Thunder Mountain when you race through the T-Rex fossil.

My favorite ride is pirates and my favorite part is going through the giant room with the pirate yelling piratey things at me and almost loosing my hat due to cannon fire!

My second favorite ride is Indiana Jones and my fave part is when the car comes around the corner and you can see almost the whole ride building.

Thought of another one- in splash mountain the part by the possums above you. When you go over the 2 little hills really fast, kinda like a mini roller coaster. :love:

Thought of another one- in splash mountain the part by the possums above you. When you go over the 2 little hills really fast, kinda like a mini roller coaster. :love:

That part is awesome. I love how it is dark and you can't see where you will go back up.

I love being on the Tea Cups when the monorail blows it horn right next to you.

Takes me back to the first time we went to DL with our kids, that was the first ride we rode and my kids were so little and they got all excited and waved to the monorail. We had been in the park all of 15 minutes and even now when I hear that sound, I just go back to that day and time.:goodvibes

Okay, so Funball's question thread got me thinking. What is your favorite part of you favorite rides?

Mine is Peter Pan, and my favorite part is just as you are entering the room with the island and you are completely surrounded by the stars.

This is my Favorite part too.

My favorite part of my favorite ride is on space mountain towards the end when it does like 3 or 4 hard rights then a hard left. AWESOMEEEEE:worship:

Ya know, it's so hard to choose!! :goodvibes

POTC is always the first ride DH and I go on, and this is a part of my favorite scene:

4120136077_40c07028e6.jpg

The entire cave/lagoon section is my favorite because it's so magical! All the pretty colors and spooky pirate skeletons having fun. And because the POTC ride is "firsties", we are buzzing with DL excitement and bonking against each others shoulders with happiness! Love it!

Gosh I have SO many favorite rides it is hard to choose. I wouldn't even say this is my FAV ride but I think this is really neat and I love it. I love the part of haunted mansion when you go through the ballroom scene at halloween/christmas and it is all decorated and you can see all the special stuff they have put up for the holidays. I esp love to see what the table gingerbread creation is for that year. It just really gets me in the holiday spirit. That and small world holiday. I don't know of any specific part but just all of it inside all decked out for Christmas. LOVE it!! :)

Is that the part that is completely dark? So fun! Except the right side of me gets completely drenched everytime! socks and all! :goodvibes

It's not a ride, but on Tom Sawyer's Island I love the barrell bridge. I have no idea why. I loved it as a kid and will still go over there today to run across it a couple of times.

In the Haunted Mansion, as you go into the Cemetary Scene, you turn around backwards and are tilted so it's like you are laying down. It's so relaxing, I always wish if the ride would stop there. And, as you go up the ramp on the sides were there are the foot massagers. Those rock!! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter