Favorite Offsite Restaurants

We are staying at Riviera. Do any of the popular restaurants deliver dinner to a Disney resort?

Cafe Tu Tu tango, FishBones. The WDW Couple do some great reviews of offsite places.
+1 for Cafe Tu Tu tango -- It's a small plates place. It's not inexpensive, but a whole night out. -- at least pre-COVID-19 they local artists working there, taro card readers (extra monies to tip them if any in your party want to do a card reading) // For a special night out, it's great. My nephew who lives in Orlando is who introduced me to this place.

I also second Ford's Garage which several other posters have mentioned. I am thrilled that they have expanded to Orlando. (I've been to the one in Dearborn, Michigan and the one in Tampa, Florida. Looking forward to hitting an Orlando one on my next trip). Fun place - great theming -- a small expanding chain that is not in our area. Moderately priced place -- highly recommend.

Any suggestions for fine dining? Thanks!
Eddie V on Sand Lake Road is wonderful. If you visit during Magical Dining in Sept., you can get a wonderful 3 course meal for under $40. Sept. Magical Dining is a great time to try the higher end restaurants. We also love Flemings off of Sand Lake Road in Dellagio Center. Go on Tuesdays for the Tomahawk Tuesday deal where for $60/person you get a great 3 course meal with a large tomahawk steak. Right now, Bite 30 is going on, with many restaurants offering a three course meal for $30. If you google Bite 30 Orlando, you will see a list of participating restaurants.

Millers Ale House for sure. They have a large menu and everything is great. Captain Jack's Treasure dessert is to die for. Absolute best dessert I have ever had at a restaurant.

We also love Wawa. We eat there several times a trip and it is a nice alternative to other fast food.

Millers Ale House for sure. They have a large menu and everything is great. Captain Jack's Treasure dessert is to die for. Absolute best dessert I have ever had at a restaurant.

We also love Wawa. We eat there several times a trip and it is a nice alternative to other fast food.
Good list👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter