• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Non-Park Restaurant

California Grill (Contemporary Resort)!
The food is delicious and the view from the restaurant is awesome! You can go out to the observation and get a birds-eye view of the entire WDW property.

Also, you can go back later with your receipt and they'll let you back in so you can watch Wishes.

Anyone know if the reverse works? Late California Grill reservation with 8:00pm Wishes. Can we go up ahead of time so long as they see we have a reservation?

I'm planning on doing a no-park trip next year, and I will be doing mostly quick service. Any table service I absolutely should not miss? Any quick service that is better than the rest?

As far as QS, value resorts tend to have the best, followed by moderate, with deluxe having minimal QS options. Pop and AoA have the best food courts but I don't know that they're worth going out of the way for. We like POR too. And Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD is another great QS, but it can be on the pricey side if paying OOP. But a great value if using a QS dining credit.

My favorite TS outside of the parks are Whispering Canyon at WL, Trail's End at FW, and Beaches & Cream at BC.

Count me as another for 'Ohana. The only repeat dining experience we've booked for our upcoming trip.

Going by my last trip (we had DDP & tried a lot of new places) I'd pic California Grill. Followed by WCC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter