• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Favorite movies and songs

Iamaprincess0913

Earning My Ears
Hey! Okay so I have seen almost all the Disney movies and know 95% of the songs by heart but I have no idea what my absolute favorite movie/song is...
What is yours?

I love Tangled, but I also love Tower Of Terror. Favorite song.... that's pretty hard... okay favorite soundtrack is Pirates, and Titanic Tip and Daring Dash from the Little Mermaid 2 :)

Just for the music? Overall I have to pick Princess and the Frog. I love all the music combined in that movie! For one song only- I love the whole last scene in Meet the Robinsons, the song combined with the moment he runs and hugs them makes me tear up every single time!

I think it's the same.....Pirates of the Caribbean series. The movies are really entertaining (Yes, I even like On Stranger Tides. When you realize that though some characters stayed on, it isn't a continuation of At World's End it's a bit easier to follow and love) and I love the score.

That is a difficult one!!! I would have to say my favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, with Cinderella following in at a very close 2nd!! My favorite Disney songs are from Cinderella.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

My favorite movie is "Enchanted". I'm not as much into animation.

But OMG do I love the Disney music. It's really really hard to just pick one song, but if I have to, I'll pick "Kiss the Girl" from the Little Mermaid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter