Favorite monorail dinner?

Bork

Goofy about Disney
Since our favorite Kona Cafe is closed in August, maybe we should try something different. MK closes early. What is your favorite family friendly dinner on the monorail (DW, DS17, DD9, DS3)?

Since our favorite Kona Cafe is closed in August, maybe we should try something different. MK closes early. What is your favorite family friendly dinner on the monorail (DW, DS17, DD9, DS3)?
We like Kona Cafe too. I read that you'll still be able to mobile order from Kona Island while KC is closed. I'm sure it will be more limited but if you like the Poly vibe you could do that and just find a table outside and eat.

We like Kona for the laid back atmosphere. If you're looking for casual Grand Floridian cafe is pretty good and not as pricey as some other monorail options. Ohana is always a fan favorite but it's not for us since it's AYCTE and we just never eat enough. Very family friendly.

And if you do hop over to WL, Geyser Point lounge has great burgers.

Unless your kids don’t do well with nicer sit down meals, Citricos is our current favorite. Love their menu and they have good kids options too, IMHO. It’s just such a lovely setting, experience, and vibe after a busy Disney day. Nice cocktails too if inclined. They are closed Monday & Tuesday, just FYI. It’s on the nicer end of WDW dining in terms of a more adult vibe, but there are always plenty of kids there.

With V&A closed, it must be California Grill. 3 times in the last 2 years. I know there is a lot of shade on the Prix-Fixe. We loved the wine and food pairings and didn't spend any more than we normally did there. The food and service were awesome!

I ate at Grand Floridian Cafe last summer for the first time and it immediately became one of my favorite restaurants in all of Disney. The Wave would have been my answer prior, and I haven’t eaten at Steakhouse 71 yet, so for now, it’s Grand Floridian Cafe.

Steakhouse 71, for the reasonably prices steaks and really good apps and sides.

Or if you don't mind taking a boat instead, then Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter